1♡

like every morning i woke up and got ready for school. so i put on my uniform and took my food as i was already running to the train station. kuroo sat at the train station. the heart breaker at my school. all the girls loved him and many lost their virginity to him. My friends raved about him too. I don't. he just looked like every second boy and was an asshole. I didn't understand anyone and nobody understood me, which was okay because they knew they didn't need to cry at me.
while waiting for the train next to kuroo i decided to listen to some music. however, I was soon interrupted. "hey, yn. right?" a familiar voice asked me. i looked up and saw kuroo. I just nodded. "okay great, your friend aiko caught my eye. can you give me her number?" he grinned as he said it. "Are you crazy? No, definitely not, I won't let you break the heart of one of my friends. You cut yourself." He just wanted to say something, but I just went somewhere else.
i decided to tell aiko about it, which turned out to be a mistake. "omg would you please come to volleyball practice after school? i would love to show his number, maybe he's not that bad." pleaded aiko. I raised an eyebrow. "For once, but if you get hurt don't come to me. Because I thought you were." my friend jumped into my arms and thanked me.