Chapter one

"Where is the teacher?" Your girl best friend asked while walking up to your desk. You had no idea where she was but she was probably using the bathroom or is just late. "I don't know." You say. She was about
to say something but got cut off by the door opening.

"Class. Sit down please." Your teacher said while walking into the classroom with a big smile plastered on her face. Everyone rushed to their seats and sat down. "We have a new student." She says when a guy walked into the classroom with a mischievous grin on his lips. You've seen that grin a bunch of times, but you don't remember where exactly. But that guy was good looking, tall, handsome, brown eyes, fluffy hair. "This is h/n." The teacher says while glancing over to him. H/n? The same name as your old guy best friend. Imagine if that would be him. He kept looking at you with that mysterious grin.

"H/n, You can sit beside y/n!" The teacher says while pointing at you. God damn it, why just beside me? Oh of course just because there was two empty seats beside me. He nodded and walked over to you. You could already smell his cologne from far away. All of the 'popular' girls was death staring you. You didn't bother to look at them and watched the new guy sit down. He glanced over at you and those eyes.. you've seen them somewhere but you can't think of where you've seen them. You almost drowned in his eyes.

The class had started and during the class you've seen him looking at you multiple times. "Hey." He mumbled not wanting the teacher to hear. "What's your name?" He asked while placing his hand on your thigh, stopping your leg from bobbing. You bit your lip trying not to smile. "Y/n." You said with a quiet giggle. He smiled. "That was my old best friends name. God she was beautiful." He says while removing his hand. You glanced over at him and looked at him with a sad expression. "What happened?" You questioned. His gaze moved away from the teacher and to you. "I moved away. But I promised to come back one day." He says.

The class finally ended and you're walking out of the classroom. But then your girl best friend walked up to you and she was struggling to speak. "WHO IS HE?" She almost yelled. "Lord. Not so loud!" You said dragging her to a empty space. "Okay okay fine. But what's his name?" She asked with a low tone. "His name is h/n, the teacher said it before dumbie." You giggled. "Let's go to the cafeteria, shall we?" You ask. She nodded.

"Aren't you gonna eat something girl?" Your girl best friend asked. "I'm not hungry" You say while walking over to a empty table. Once she got her food she sat down in front of you. "I still got you food girl." She says handing you a sandwich. You smile as you take the sandwich. "Gosh! I'm gonna go use the bathroom." She says rushing down to the bathroom. You smile. God what you love her.

"Aren't you going to eat?" A deep voice speaks while you felt a cold hand slither around your waist. You almost jump. "Hey hey. It's me." You turned around and there he was, your boyfriend. "Oh hi." You say trying to remove his hand. He grabbed your wrist aggressively, while he removed your hand. You let out a quiet sob. Your boyfriend was never like this, aggressive, forcing you to eat, hurting you, dry. He completely changed. And you've lost feelings but you're scared to tell him. "H/n. Hello." Your girl best friend said coming back from the bathroom. She knew that you lost feelings.

There he was, his eyes scanning your body as he licked his lips. The new guy. He smirked as he walked towards you. "Y/n, hey." He says, hovering over you. "Hi h/n." You say with a low tone, refusing to look him in the eyes. You could tell that he knew that something was wrong. "Hey, did something happen?" He asked you while taking your hand gently. You immediately removed your hand and covered your head with your hands expecting him to hit you. "Hey hey. What are you doing?" He said while gently removing your hands away. "Nothing!" You say while giving him a fake smile, before walking away.