~~Regret~~

⚠️WARNING⚠️:
             This page contains blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💜Third Person P.O.V💜

Sobbing and crying can only be heard from the blond's room. The other's went on a highly mission but not too far away, Lloyd was suppose to join too but the other's stopped him, they knew that blond was in a bad situation, after knowing the incident that happened between him and his boyfriend, Kai.

Lloyd was relieved that he didn't go, he didn't want to spend a mission with him or that was atleast for now. He wasn't himself after his boyfriend cheated on him with a girl, a pretty one. The readed girl which she met in the tournament. The girl who Kai couldn't take eyes off since he first saw her.

Lloyd should have listened to his guts instead of his kind-hearted self. He couldn't even compare himself with her, she was too beautiful and had an amazing personality while him, he was a boy who was weak and pathetic.

He was sitting on the ground beside his bed, his hands around his knees and head lowered, covering his face, only showing his silky blond hair. He was sobbing real hard, he couldn't stop tears that were flowing down his slightly pale skin. He was in this position for some time now, maybe half an hour had past, until he stood up.

He went to the right corner of the room, where the mirror was, and looked at himself. He was pale but not that much, his cheaks were slightly red, his eyes were red from crying, exhausting and hopeless were filled in his eyes, under it had a blank tint completely showing that he had barely slept, which he hasn't.

He had to let his emotion out everyday and needed to think. Think about what he had done wrong with their relationship, why he was not worthy to be his, and much more questions filled in the poor teenage head but sadly, he knew none will be answered.

"I will never leave you, Lloyd. Your very special to me. I will always love you."

These words echoed through his mind. He never forgot it, never will. He always trust his words, every single one, even the ones which were a bit non-sense. But it doesn't matter to him anymore, because he knew he lied.

Flashback~

All the ninja's were in the gaming room. Jay and Lloyd in one team and the other one was Cole and Kai. They were playing 'Fist Face two', which was Jay's favorite game. Now they were almost in the end of the game, Jay and Lloyd were a bit struggling but managed to beat them in the end.

"Wanna play round two?" Asked the loud-mouth, Jay.

"Nah, I think I'll go to my room. I am a bit tired." Lloyd said, yawning afterwards. But something seemed a bit off about him. Kai stared at him, feeling a bit concerned. The blond got up from the floor and going upstairs to his room, waving to the guys in the distance.

Kai, out of nowhere, jolted from the couch and went upstairs, to check up on his boyfriend. "Hey aren't we suppose to play round two?" Yelled Cole.

"You guys can play. I have to check on something." He yelled back. He was now on the second floor, walking through the hallways, Lloyd's room was bit further from the others, so it took home some time to reach until he stopped into his tracks.

He arrived at wooden door, golden handle, and written a sign saying 'Lloyd's room' colored with green, shimmering in the corners of the sentence. He knocked on the door, and until a moment or two, the door opened revealing his short boyfriend. He looked at bit different though to Kai. His hair looked messy and his eyes looked watery, like it was filled with tears.