Chapter 1

I was done with it all. With the constant toxicity of my boyfriend Harry Styles, or the approval from my parents that seems to slip through my fingers, the constant headache of sadness that prevents me from getting out of bed everyday.

It was like an anchor constantly keeping me in the middle of an expansive ocean left without anyone or anything. I was stripped of my happiness. My parents always saw me as a no-good beatdown fool with a car thats a piece of crap, they always told me my dreams of moving to Beverly Hills were impish and unrealistic. They abused me, more than any parent should abuse their child, I felt like I wasn't loved by them. It was torture having to smile their way every single day just to make them happy. 

And my boyfriend, Harry Styles, took their side in almost every argument. He's not the one from One Direction he's just some random bloke with the name Harry Styles. The other Harry Styles is a great guy I'm sure. 

So tonight, I'm running away. I have my bag packed, everything stuffed inside it, the only thing I don't have prepared is a destination. I guess I was just destined to wander the earth aimlessly forever, I've become a meaningless nomad. Well the world waits for nobody, its not like i can do anything about it. 

My backpack had Hello Kitty on it because Hello Kitty is rad and a massive part of my childhood. It was 4:20 AM and I was about to walk out the front door "Good riddance house" I said walking out. I put in my earphones as Jessie J's live performance of Price Tag came on I stuffed my hands in my pockets. 

I had been walking for a little bit and i didn't get that far in humanity considering i live in a very secluded, rural area. I stumbled upon a train track, weird. That's when Jessie J said "Everybody look to their left, everybody look to their right" and just as she said that two bright lights appeared.

That's the last thing I remember after being knocked out.