The Start of Anarchy(Part Two)

Paul

I started to feel like a man turn to water with an icky sort of green. I look at my fingers as they turn to an instant gooy green. My whole body turns to the color of green. I feel my arm and legs extend in length. My head took a stand that was tall. My eyesight immediately turned into a vision that was remarkable. I can now see in front and behind me at the same time.

A sudden urge reaches to my elbow that has never happened before. I look down and my arm is now growing back. I rejoice but then stop with a high pitched scream from the pain that I feel of my arm growing back.

I stand on my two feet as my clothes start to tear and rip off because of how fast I have grown.

Everyone in the whole room who was a patient started to grange with sudden pain. One of the doctors had tried to run away through the exit door, but had been stopped by a 8 foot monster who tackled the man and ate his guts. Blood had splattered on the door on front of them in a slash sort of way.

A man in the middle of the room had been growing rapidly and soon touched the ceiling. A crack started to form at the top of the ceiling.

My vision turned red and my brain turned aggressive. I punched the wall and it almost broke...down.