𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸

✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

''𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 ❜𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌❜ 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆...

''𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 ❜𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌❜ 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.''

─── Beau Taplin

✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Ever since they had first met back when they were kids, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 has been infatuated with 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎.

At first, she had looked up to him like a sister would look up to her brother. 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 followed 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 around everywhere and demanded that he played with her, getting upset and throwing tantrums whenever he would refuse. She accepted his small gifts of candies or stickers and listened to his constant friendly nagging, being happy enough with the fact that they were friends.

Then they grew up a little and 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 began to realise that 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 was a very capable individual with the brains to pass all of their school exams with flying colours, and the looks to win the hearts of all the girls in their year. She stopped seeing him as a brother then and instead looked up to him as an average student looking up to their role model. She still followed him around as she had done before, listening to his ranting with a smile and being happy enough to know that aside from her and their friend 𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆-𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍, no one could get close to 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎.