Chapter 3 - The Class

Midoriya walked along the path leading to the dorms of Class A. From what he could understand, they were meant to be the best of their generation. Time to see if he was going to be living with the real deal or some annoying idiots. The doors were moderately large and made out of mahogany wood with golden door knobs. A large 'A' stood atop the doors to indicate who it belongs to so others don't get lost. The shrubbery nearby was well tended to and even a fishpond.

Inside the dorms however, the class was going about their usual evening hobbies. Most were in their pjs and watching a movie while some others were making some food and cleaning dishes. A smaller group was playing Monopoly, Yaoyorozu was winning and making that bread. Bakugo was upset at something as usual but nobody could figure out what, Jiro had some more marks on her face and part of her jacks, Uraraka was playing Kirby and Mina was staring Bakugo down. She was sat next to Jiro who was on the verge of tears and the pink girl was never one to be angry. Kyoka let out some small sniffles but this aggravating Bakugo.

"It's your own fault you stupid bitch!" He yelled. This made everyone fall silent. Kyoka was about to speak up but Mina jumped in.

"Her fault?! How dare you even say that you abusive bastard! She's a little late to meet you and you fucking scorch her?!"

"Shut up you raccoon eyed slut! This is between me and my property."

"She isn't your property! She's a person and Jiro deserves better than you." Kirishima then added.

"You really want to get involved in this shitty hair?!"

"You're damn right. You're not manly at all. You're barely even a person."

"Watch what you say prick!"

"Back off of her now or el-" Kirishima was cut off when and explosion went straight off in his face, giving him no time to harden. The blast cut him and caused some bleeding on his head, the shock sent him into a wall and hurt him. The rest of the group rushed over to check on him while Bakugo simply stood there and yelled even more.

"Anyone else?!" Suddenly the doors flew open. There stood Midoriya, clad in his beskar. The cold wind of the night blew in and the moonlight cast his shadow across the common room. Everyone became silent at this and watched with anticipation, Kyoka meanwhile slipped further and further behind everyone in the group for comfort which she received from her best friend, Momo. After remaining still for a few seconds and having his cape flow in the wind, he began to make his way towards Bakugo. Every slow step he took was accompanied my a metallic clink. The two locked eyes, each standing across the room from the other.

"The hell are you doing here you bastard?!" Bakugo yelled at Izuku, who replied in a strong, cold voice. Only this time, something was... different. There was a hint of anger in his tone. Izuku had showed up and only heard the last few part of the events but that was all he needed to hear.

"You know damn well what I'm doing here!" His teeth gritted with disgust and anger. He had felt anger before when dealing with a situation like this, but not anger like this. Why was it any different this time? Bakugo was about to turn his hand to let off an explosion but Izuku quickly saw and gave him a warning.

"I wouldn't. Now, there's two ways we do this. You walk away back to your room and leave Jiro alone from now on. Or, you and me fight right now. And let me assure you, where I come from we have only two solutions for ending a fight. I can bring you in warm...or I can bring you in cold. What is it gonna be firecracker?" His hand was tightly gripped around his blaster, his flamethrower and whistling birds were activated and he had his other hand ready to grab his pulse rifle. Bakugo quickly got the feeling he was outgunned in this scenario and decided it best not to risk death.