"Lovers"

It was a beautiful day on the island, the smell of flowers filled the air as the tropical beaches blew gusts of settle wind. There was cheer and laughing and smiling. What is today? Why is there so much joy?

It's the reunion of two lovers of course.

The island was decorated in bright colors. So bright you could see them from the main land. There was an alter and there was a man standing there, awaiting his bride and woman he'll spend the rest of his life with. "Are you nervous?" The best man, Kazuichi said. "Buzz of dickwad, he's fine." Fuyuhiko clapped back. There bickering soon settled down as the bold music of the organ began to chime its lovely music for all ears to be flooded with. The bride, Mahiru Koizumi, who was wearing a gorgeous white gown down to her feet and a smile across her lovely face. The organ corresponded with every step she took. As if she was dancing to the melody. She approached her groom, the love of her life, Hajime Hinata.

They said there do's and kissed. Everyone was overflowing with joy. Except on person. This specific person has dread. Has sadness. Has despair in there heart. A despair that could never be overcome.

—————————————————————————
Hajime had just lost his friend, his comrade, his lover. He was so distraught and overwhelmed. "No he can't be gone." He begged with tears flowing down his face like a River.

He took it hard for months. Mahiru comforted him the entire time. They started dating and now they're to be wedded.
—————————————————————————

Ever surrounded them like cattle to a fresh patch of grass, congratulating them and celebrating. There was the finest of foods and garnishes as far as the eye could see. Everyone had sat down outside to enjoy the beautiful happy day.

Hajime hadn't filled his plate. He sat down on the steps of the dining hall while everyone went to the beach. He ate alone slowly tasting his food occasionally. He loved Mahiru so why was he regretting this? He played with his food, pushing the beautifully cooked meal. Mahiru had noticed he wasn't there and found him sitting down there

"What are you doing? Are you ok?" She asked concerned kneeling down to him. "I'm fine." He sighed. "Everyone's waiting for you. Come on don't be a bump in the mud on our special day." But that's the problem. Everyone's not waiting.

"Hey man where were you." Kazuichi beamed. "Nowhere don't worry about it." Hajime forced a smile. "Well how's it feel being married?" He cackled. Hajime shrugged. Kazuichi gave him a disappointing look.

The feast and activities lasted till the sun was down. And the fireworks were let off. Mesmerizing bright colors filling the sky and glowing. Like a group of fire flys were in a group and split up. Everyone was either drunk or passed out. Except for Hajime and Mahiru, who was farther away from the others. There was a pier near by were you could see all the fireworks perfectly. They sat on a bench staring at the sky. Mahiru holding hajime hand tight.

"It really is beautiful isn't it?" She broke the silence. "Oh. Yeah it is." Hajime responded. "I can't believe we're married. Like officially together." Hajime nodded.

"Pretty soon we'll have children-" Mahiru was interrupted. "Can we please not think of that now? We just got married it's to early for that." He sighed sorrowfully. Mahiru eyes softened and she walked him to there now shared cabin.

Mahiru had moved in just a week before the wedding. So she was new to there but had everything unpacked. She led hajime to there room and both laid down. Mahiru watch her lover sleep for a while with a worried face. She could tell he missed him. He was his friend after all.

It was after the party, Kyoko, Makoto and, Byakuya had met in the dining hall for a chat. "Wow I can't believe they got married." Makoto said happily. Byakuya just shuffled his glasses. "I'm so happy for them." He continued.

"You may be the only one." Kyoko blurted.

"Huh, what do you mean?" He looked confused. Kyoko made her way across the table to the photographs taken at the even. She sat back down and her chair and flipped threw the pages. She finally stopped at one and flipped it to Makoto. He picked it up and observed the image.

It was a photo of Mahiru and Hajime right after there kiss. "What's wrong with it?" He said puzzled. "Hand it over." Byakuya snatched the thin price of paper out of his hand. "Hey!" He exclaimed. The slender blonde man observed the image for a few seconds and nodded. "I see." He pushed his glasses up. "What! What is it!" Makoto shouted. "Look," Kyoko continued sliding the paper to him again. "What do you see on his face?"

Makoto gave her a weird look then looked closer at the image. The more and more he looked the more clear it was. That face. Was a face Makoto knew all to well.

It was the face of someone in complete despair.