Pt. 19

*you look over and see a girl*
Y/n- who the hell is that
*he looks over scared*
Javon- babe don't flip the fuck out, but... you know how I was telling you about that ex that went crazy over me since I hit it off in euphoria?
*you start to get angry*
Y/n- is that her?
*javon Hides in your chest. That's when you see her walk over*
Ex- OMG!! Is that javon!? I haven't seen you in forever give me a hug
*javon digs his head in your chest and your wrap your arm around him to comfort him*
Y/n- He's good thanks.
Ex- Oh, and who are you miss ma'am?
Y/n- well if you really want to know, I'm his girlfriend. And we have been in a happy HELTHY relationship for about a month now. So if you don't mind we are trying to enjoy your vacation.
*she rolls her eyes*
Ex- your probably just using him for fame, isn't that right babe?
*you pull Javon off of you and go to stand up but he pulls you back down*
Javon- y/n just stop it please!
Y/n- No this bitch really about to fucking see who the fuck she's messing with
*and with that you stand up and punch her in the face*
Mom- Y/N CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!
Jaden- fight fight fight!!
*jessica looks over at jaden*
Jessica- really Jaden not right now
Y/n- yea bitch so next time you even breath next to him your ass is going to be 6 feet under.
*you sit back down and realize javon is crying*
Y/n- Javon, I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you
*you go to give him a hug but he runs off and you go after him*
Y/n- babe come back please I'm sorry.
Javon- it's not your fault.
*he turns around*
Javon- just, she is so fucking crazy and I fell like I could have done more to stop it all
*he starts crying even harder*
Y/n- here you stay right here and I'm going to tell everyone we are going back ok
*you walk over to the table and them your leaving. You go back to javon*
Y/n- ok you ready, don't let her fuck up your week ok? Remember it's just me and you.
*he stops walking and hugs you*
Javon- I love you so much bro.
Y/n- love you too
*you guys stand on the beach for 10 minutes and start walking again. You can tell his hands are shaking so you grab his hand to try and calm him down. You guys get back to the hotel room and lay down and cuddle*
Y/n- your still shaking. It's gonna be ok. You have nothing to worry about, I'll knock a bitch out if I have to
*he laughs. You sit up and start to tickle him*
Javon- ok ok ok you won
Y/n- see it works every time!
*you hear a knock at the door and you go get up to get it. It's Jessica and Dj*
Dj- hey champ you ok?
Javon- yea I'm fine, y/n got me calm down.
*you walk out the room to give them some privacy but your still listening to what there saying*
Javon- Mom dad, I really do love her like you have no idea. Like she makes me so happy, her smile can cheer me up, just looking at her makes me happy. And like when I'm not around her, I don't know I just feel something weird, like I'm missing a piece of me.
*Dj and Jess hug him*
Dj- I'm really glad you found someone who you really truly love.
Jessica- really wanna, she treats you good, and I really really hope you guys last. She's a keeper.
*you walk back into the room like you didn't just hear the conversation*
Y/n- oh sorry do you want me to leave again?
Javon- no no it's ok you can stay
Dj- we where just about to head out
Jessica- ok Love ya wanna I'll talk to you in the morning
*they walk out, you and javon chill and talk the rest of the night until you both fall asleep*