chapter 1

Webbers pov

"Alright people, back to work", and with that i conclude my speech. I like doing them every now and then to boost morals and ethics.

I make my way to my office where I get back to my paperwork.

*3 hours later*

I'm still concentrated on my paperwork that I don't even hear someone knock at the door, I look up to see that Bailey was standing in front of me. "Cheif, we need you right now, it's serious", she says. She sounds quite our of breath and looks as if she ran to my office. I get up and follow her. We walk down to the reception.

"Okay, what do you need me for?" I ask her. "Look at the screen sir", she replies.
I look over at once if the receptionist computer screens, it looks as if its got a virus, I direct my eyesite on to the next screen which looks about the same, so does the next, so does the next.
"Bailey,  what is all this?" I ask. "We have been hacked" she answers.
"Oh dear lord" I breathe.

"Okay, Bailey, get the FBI on the phone, we need them now. I have a hospitalto run, I can't be having this going on", I instruct. She nods ans makes her way to my office.

Merediths pov

As I'm walking down to the cafeteria after scrubbing in on a 13 hour surgery, I see derek. I haven't seen him in the last few days due to all his work. I decide to make my way up to him.

"Hey", I say seductively, "hi", he answers back. I make my way to his ear and whisper, "I've got 45 minutes". He looks at me with a glimmer in his eyes. "Ohh, okay" he laughs, his eyes still staring into mine. I giggle and grab his hand.

We find an empty on call room and make sure it's locked. Before I knew it his lips crashes against mine, our tongues hungrily fight before he wins. He lifts my scrub top ans throws it, whist attacking my neck. "Derek, oh..oh god", I moan. His mouth finds its way back to mine before going back to what he was doing. My hands going through his hair. He goes to unclasp my bra when then we hear a knock on the door.

We stop momentarily before going back to it, then, there is another knock at the door. Derek groans. Then we hear "is Dr Grey there?". Derek looks at me confused.

"Go answer the door whilst I get my top on", I tell Derek. He nodds

He makes his way to the door and unlocks it. "Hello", he says politely before setting eyes on who was infront of him. A tall, muscular man, nearly 7ft, wearing a black suit and a hightech ear thing, all topped of with a par of sunglasses.

He makes a small cough to clear his throat before repeating, "Is Dr Grey here?", "Ah, erm, yes, I'll fetch her for you now", Derek replies before closing the door. "What did you do?", he asks.
"Nothing", I reply. To be very honest I'm kind of confused.
I make my way to the door, the colour in my face drops. "Oh shit", I say before I start running past the bodyguards at full speed.

Dereks pov

Meredith sprints past the bodyguards. I've never seen her run this fast, to be honest I've never knew she could run this fast. The body guards follow behinds her and so do I. I decide to stop just by my office, being chief resident has its perks. As i check the cameras and see meredith running into the stairwell. Mark and Amy also happened to be there.

She suddenly yells "Amelia, Mark, run!!", she share a look with her, the colour drops from both their faces. "No... it cant be..", says Amy. "They are here" she says. "Oh god, Grey where do we go?" Asks Mark. I've no idea what they all so worried about.
"I don't know, but all I know if that three men are moment behind me so we need to run", she says. They all start running down the stairs.

I get up and make my way to the main entrance on the first floor. As I leave the lift I see Mark, Amy and Meredith running and the body guards only meters away. Just as they are about to leave on of the body guards yells, "Your not in trouble, we really need your help". Which that, they all stop. They look at him. "What for?", aks Amy.
"A mission", he replies.

They stare at them before one of the agents say, "please can you make your way to Cheif Webber's office". They nodd and start walking there. The agents not far behind.

Okay, that's the first chapter for this story. Lemme know what you think of it and you can comment or message me me any ideas you have for this story.
Thank youu <3