Fantasies

[Slendy] POV:

I stood there in the shadows of [Y/N]'s apartment. I stared at them having a fun time. Joking, laughing, smiling. I felt that anger build in me again. My mind kept saying to kill... but I had to stop myself. It would be detrimental for [Y/N]. It would end us just like that. I sighed silently to myself. I then see [Y/N] turn back and look around, as if to look for something. I moved further into the shadows, not taking my eyes off of her. I knew if someone were to see me, I'd creep the holy hell out of them... but I stayed there. Lurking in the shadows. Watching. Waiting. Listening.

After ten minutes, their dinner is finally done. I can't wait for this prick to leave. I'm nearly grinning as he starts to head to the door. Or so I think. He takes a turn and enters the kitchen going to help [Y/N] with the dishes. I groan mentally and continue to watch them.

[BF/N] POV:

I felt weird... like I was being watched. It creeped me out. I wanted to go home, but then again I would be leaving [Y/N] alone with whatever or whoever was watching us. I walked over to her in the kitchen and helped her with our dishes. We talked about what movie we were going to watch and what snacks we were going to eat. As soon as we were done, she dried her hands on my shirt, which I didn't really mind, and went over to her living room... but, I'm gonna get her back for that.

She picked out the movie as I walked over to her with a cup of water and with me trying my best not to laugh, I dumped the cup of water on her. I made sure it was ice cold so she couldn't have the time to get up and chase me immediately. I laughed loudly as I heard her scream and then start to cuss me out. "PAYBACK IS A BITCH!" I yelled running away from her as she finally got up and chased me around. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" She yelled making me slightly scared. I ran faster but then had to quickly slow myself down when I came across the puddle of water I left when I splashed her with water. She caught up and tackled me to the floor. Unlike her physical appearance she is actually really strong. She straddled me, making my face heat up. She had me pinned and I knew she wanted revenge. "H-Heeeeyy... you~" I said with a nervous smile. She was blushing, but not nearly as much as I was. I had put a little too much water in the cup, I'm thinking-or maybe it's just the white shirt... cause when I went to look at [Y/N] I could see her bra, and with her on me like this didn't really help in my position. "I get five slaps," she finally spoke. I shook my head, "Two." She raised her hand to slap me. "Five," she replied.

"Two."

"Five."

"Two."

"Fine. I'll lower it. Four."

"Two." I stayed consistent, knowing it would anger her.

"Three!" She yelled.

"Two." I said holding back my grin.

"Fine." She finally agreed as she went to bring her hand upon my face. I quickly grabbed her wrists and flipped her, so that I had her pinned.

"You think you're stronger than me, little one... but~, you aren't," I cooed. She struggled in my grasped. "Now I get four." She said. I agreed with a sigh, I already knew I had more than four coming so I finally told her. "By the way... your bra is showing, Hun~," I said smirking. She looked down quickly and struggled to get her hands free to cover herself, I simply watched for a bit then let her hands go. She then looked up at me when I stood up, towering over her. I felt a sudden pain-it was terrible; nearly unbearable. I felt I could throw up - the pain was so bad. I then realized she had kicked me in the jewels. A high pitched squeal came from my throat as I comforted them in my hands and fell to the floor. I could hear her dying with laughter. I cussed and groaned. I had rolled on my side so I could curl up like a pillbug (rollie pollie/Armadillidiidae).