🤍 your sick?Tae x f!reader

3rd pov

You got sick and now your boyfriend, The Taeyoung of 4 town is going to take care of you.

-----------------------your-house--------------------

"Love its ok, you need to practice for the concert" you tried to reassure your boyfriend but he wasn't convinced "no, I can tell your not fine" you told you.

"And the band allowed me not to go"
"Fineee...." you said in a raspy voice. Tae stood up "I'll get something for you, ok?"  and with that he ran to get the something for you "achoo" you sneezed. Tae ran to the room with a tissue box and ran back.

Eventually he came back with some Jook(chicken noodles soup) and water. "Here, eat slowly the soup is hot" you nodded as a response. You tasted the soup and it was hot but delicious "mhmmm, Bae where did you learn to cook like this!?" You asked "oh my mom used to make that for me when ever I got sick too!"

"So she teaches it to make and said to make it to anyone I love, and that's you:)" he said with a smile "awwh, thanks babe"

--------------------Tae's-Memories-----------------

"Mommy, what should I do for the people I love?" Young Tae asked "well for me it's signs of affection and for others material things and others food" Tae's mom answered "here baby, don't eat to fast its hot"

"OK mommy!!"

--------------------------end----------------------------

"Tae?taeeeee" he got startled and jumped back a little in his seat "why whats wrong?" Oh its nothing babe!" He reassured "well if you say so" and finished the soup "mhmm, that was delicious!!" "Thanks". If a fan were to say that he would be flattered but from you it was everything to him.

"You've always made my everything better" he said as he kissed your forehead.

_________________________________________

I'm sooo sorry that this is short, I have writers block and can't write long oneshots. So until that is fixed this book will be on hold but I'll still take requests so it will help the writers block do away. Good day loves