Paragraph

This is a paragraph i sent to her Sunday 8:57pm

Don't get mad at me again but idk if i wanna be friends only because i feel like you don't like me anymore because you don't seem to be answering my texts anymore and yes i understand you have things of your own going on but idk you don't seem to trust me considering the fact that every time i make a vent video you ask if its about you and i didnt understand why today you came over than left a minute after and ignored me when i asked why you were leaving there was no reason for you to agree to come hangout with me if you were gonna leave as soon as i got there considering the fact i was outside for 30 minutes before you finnaly came which is whatever okay but still. I think its good for us to take a break and continue being friends after a short break for us to be able to idk just be apart for a bit. We dont have to take a break either i just think it would be good for the both of us, and yes i know you are going to be frustrated, angry, and upset with me for this. But i want you to know even if we are taking a break i still do care about you and always will. Its just hard maintaining a friendship with you right now because im always busy getting ready to move and keeping up with school and schoolwork. I know this is out of no where but yea. Also today we were suppose to hangout together which we had talked about Tuesday but today you said you were gonna hang out with *name that i will not sharw in this* which is okay but you shouldn't of made plans with me if you were gonna change plans and hangout with someone else because it makes me feel like absolute shit. I don't have time for the drama right now. Because im trying to maintain a friendship with you while im worrying about the fact that im gonna be moving away and losing all my friends in 5 days and going to a entire new middleschool with new kids thta i dont even know and shit its alot. So worry if this is out of no where and random but i want to take a break and we can still talk sometimes but i hope you understand.