Da Brain

Managed to roped ChaosDancer12 into playing... er.... writing yes writing this with me again. Sadly Misty hasn't been into writing Adminnapping for quiet awhile so no idea if she;ll rejoin writing with us.

It was a dark and storming night, and the lighthouse's light flared against the storming waves.

"No.. that doesn't work." Dust muttered, and he deleted the line.

He, Dust, was writing fanfics, it was his.. er.. okay, obsession, and so far, no one knew that he was the writer on the outerweb (the web between AU's) of the multiverse called TwoBagels.

If they did, then Dust was pretty sure that Nightmare would have murdered him for the smut fanfics he had posted about Dream and Cross.

This one was a Reaper and Error pairing.

But this scene kept on escaping him.

"Brother.. why must you do this?!" His sibling's ghost cried in vain.

-----O-----

"I BLUE HAVE ARRIVED!" shouted an over caffeinated, hyper 4th wall Breaking being.

A Cactus rolled past, which was funny, as they were in a mall.

Dust looked back and forth, and then, he looked at the bag in his hands that was filled with items.

"If you're here for a battle or hanging out with Error, I'm off, and Error mentioned yarn world." Dust responded.

"Yarn world?" Dream asked, walking around the vibrating Blue.

"Yarn world." Dust said. boredly.

"Wheeeeeee!!!!" Blue screamed rushing off, literally leaving a trail of smoke behind him.

"Murder.. Red... Coffee." Dream muttered, under his breath, most of the words lost due to the speed that he was travelling at to catch the java's Blue.

-----O-----

Ink whimpered as he carefully creeped through the rather scary lab, experiments had been left all over the place, something was bubbling away, and he could hear the distant crackling of that crazy thing that had been digging in his head.

"I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! I HAVE CREATED ZA BRAIN! NOW... WHERE'S MY TOY... ERR... PAITENT! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT TO SAY!"

Ink screamed and he ran for his life.

"Oh squid... Where do you think that you're going... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"

"Word..." Fresh said watching from his army of Furbies.

Meanwhile Misty had accidentally taking a left turn into the napverse... She'll be back... maybe?

Chaos giggled as she hooked the screaming and kicking Ink up to a machine, and she stuffed something squishy into his skull.

The mad scientist's giggles got louder as the machine started to charge up power... Sadly, there was no thunder and lightening... Misty was on a vacation, in the Beachtale of the napverse...

"Soon Ink, you shall have za brain, and we'll have our friend back... After several thousands of volts of electricity to your brain, but this is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me.... I did used to be an electrokenetic before 'The Accident'."

Thankfully, for Chaos's sense of drama and to help ham up the current scene, when she said the word.. 'Accident'... Some natural thunder and lightning appeared.

"And we don't talk about 'The Accident'." She said before she flipped the switch, and Ink shrieked as he was struck with several thousands of volts of electricity.

Hidden behind a Box Fate ate popcorn excitedly, could it finally be fixed?

Chaos's crackles got louder as the machine pumped more electricity into Ink.

The electricity surged, and there was a slight pop, that was the lightblubs exploding... And everything plunged into darkness.. And Ink fainted.

"You killed Kenny," Fresh said poking Ink with a stick, an Ink suddenly wearing an overlarge orange jacket.

Chaos giggled. "I don't even know that show, but I know what that joke is... Anyway, we have to wait for him to come around... Him fainting could be his new brain's way of synching with his body."

"Whoo Hoo!!!" Fate said jumping up, throwing sparkles everywhere..... which somehow only landed on Ink.

"We'll only know if it works when he wakes up." Chaos said, before she grinned. "And if it does work, I could make a business out of this."

"You make sure he's fixed, and Fire can be released because Ink won't be able to stop the error being fixed anymore," Fate said gleefully, then vanished.

"Wait... This thing is the reason why Fire was taken?!" Chaos screamed.

"Well yes, he messed up the codes and as long as he was brainless he kept reverting the fix code. And I can't remove Ink, because he's part of the core code of this multiverse...." Fates voice drifted in "Aka characters not spawning in there Aus... chunks drifting off... etc"

".... That's it... I'm quit, I'm done... Goodbye!" Chaos yelled, before she poofed away in a swirl of codes... She was going to the nearest Fluffytale to hug the fluffy and calm down.

-----O-----

Dust slurped his slurpy, it was what you did with slurpies after all.

"Aren't you usually a Temmie?" Dust asked, after a moment, watching a human girl glomping onto a fluffy thing.

He had no idea how he knew that fact.

"Not talking... It is hug a fluffy thing therapy time." The human girl muttered.

"Brother, she clearly wants to be alone." Ghost Papyrus said, clearly wanting to be away from her. Dust's eyes flickered to his brother, and then... He sat down, next to the girl, and he pulled out a book.

She ignored him, and she just buried her face deeper into the fluffy, and she went to sleep.