#13 LOVE IN AIR 🔞

Jungkook hovered over you...

Y/n: k-kook??
Jk: yes baby..
Y/n: what are you doing??
Jk: I want something from you...

You just looked at him being nervous.. he always makes you weak..

Jk: since you are graduating in 1 week..............
Jk: I want you to graduate with a small baby in you..

You were shocked....

Jk: Don't you want it love??

You always wanted to become a mother but university was stopping you from doing so... And now jungkook also want a baby...

Jk: I can wait honey...
He said looking gently towards you..

Y/n: jungkook.. I'm just...

Y/n: I don't know.
Jk: it's ok.. i understand you love..

He pecked your lips and slept beside you and hugged you.

Jk: you don't have to be shy with me.
Y/n: kook,,, I want it.

Jungkook looked towards you.

Jk: Don't pressurise yourself. I can wait baby.
Y/n: No kook. I really want a baby. I always wanted become a mother , i always wanted to see our little one roaming in our house. And i think this is the best time..
Jk: are you sure?
Y/n: I'm 💯 % sure kook.

Jungkook again hovered over you.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jk: Baby I'll not be gentle this time.

He smirked and started kissing your neck , leaving love bites and hickeys.
After sometime both of your clothes were in the floor and jungkook was pounding you roughly...

You were moaning under him. He was fucking you soo good that ,, at that time you didn't know what is your name... He was so rough , aggressive , deep...
Yet Caring.

Y/n: aahh.. baby...
Jk: feels so good baby.. hmm..

He always kissed you to remove the pain. Your chest was filled with hickey. We sucking your breasts adding more pleasure. You were moaning soo loudly thanks to the sound proof room.

He was giving you soo much pleasure that your eyes were having tears. Soon you felt his fingers on your bud and you lost your sense. You were trembling under him. Your climax hit you. You clench around him. Jungkook knew that you were very close to your high. He bang you in animalistic speed. You arched your back and your legs were shaking by the wave of pleasure.

Y/n: a..ahmm.. umm...hmm.. aumm

Soon you cum all over him but he didn't stop. He was continuously fucking you. Because of overstimulation you started squirming under him. He held your body and fucked you. You were in ninth cloud. Jungkook was chasing his own high.

Soon you felt your second climax and clenched around him very tightly resulting him to groan in your ears...
Only moans , groans and skin slapping were heard from your room.

Jk: baby.. aah.. I'm going to plant a beautiful baby inside you.. I love you my love.

Saying this he thrust inside you. And you came again on him and soon he came inside you.

You both were breathing heavily.
He didn't pulled out from you.

Jk: You ok baby?
Y/n: hmm..

He pecked your lips and forehead. Then slowly and carefully he pulled out from you. He went to take a towel and cleaned you both , then came towards you can hugged you.

Jk: I love you y/n.
Y/n: I love you too kookie..
Jk: I never thought that I'll fell for someone this hard and also in arranged marriage.

He pecked your lips.
Jk: love you alot.
Y/n: love you too.

Then jungkook pulled duvet over both of you and then went to sleep....

Next morning...

It was 8:00 a.m. but our sweet couple is still sleeping. Sunlight is waking them up. Jungkook opened this eyes and felt heavy weight on his chest.. he saw you sleeping on his chest. Both of your naked bodies colliding with each other..

Jungkook smiled and played with your hairs.. he kissed your head and smell your scent. Then you woke up and realised you both were naked..

Jk: good morning
Y/n: morning kook.

Jk: is it hurting somewhere baby?
Y/n: yeah.. i can't feel my legs honey.
Jk: I'm really sorry but I can't control myself.
Y/n: it's ok.. i also enjoyed it.

Jungkook Chuckled and kissed your head again.. you come beside jungkook and put your head on his arms.

Jungkook hugged you again.

Y/n: i think we should get up now..
Jk: please be like this.. i love it.. I wanna be like this for the rest of my life..You in my arms , holding you like this...

Jk: we barely get time... And also it's a holiday so we can wake up late...
Y/n: yeah that's true..

Both of you talked for a while. Both of you were happy.

-TO BE CONTINUED.........

I'm sorry guys if this is too much 😣😣... I hope you love it...

Please comment 💕💕💕💕💕