Reborn

Thoughts
Talking in Chinese
"Talking to someone"

~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•

Ugh it's So bright. I look around and saw my brother Infront of me holding my hand I sit up and wake him up.

"Ge?Wake up"

"Not now,a-yuan"

"But ge look."

I look at my brother who is slowly waking up then he look at me wide eyes..

"A-yuan?where are we?"

"I don't know"

I went to my brother and help him stand up. I look around and saw a projector like in front of us.

"Ge! Look!"

"Hmm?"

He went besides me and watch the projector. We saw a woman with green hair and green eyes.

"They look beautiful."

"What shall their name?"

"Izuku, izuro and izumi"

"Such a wonderful name."

Then the hologram's gone and a same system appeared but it seems visible on my brother.

"[Welcome to My Hero Academia, Shen Twins. I am story guider the System. Please which would you like to choose. A quirk or Your golden core.]"

"What's a quirk?"

"[To answer your question Shen Yuan. Quirk is like a power that manifest on human body. This allows them to have a power but on limited only. For example: you have a telekinesis this allows you to move things but the backlash of this was you have headache depending on how powerful your quirk, nosebleed and nausea.]"

"Hmp, so it's useless shit."

"Can we have our Golden core back instead?"

"[Request accepted]"

"[Notice: You can start cultivating at age of 3. Cultivator aren't known in this world be careful on someone you will met.]"

"System. Who is izumi?"

"[Izumi is the first child of the triplets of izuro and Izuku. Shen Yuan has the role of Izuku and Shen Jiu has the role of Izuro. Once you wake up the starting point here is you two are now 1 years old. Good luck. ]"

Both of the twins closed their eyes while holding each other's hands. Once they open their eyes they are inside of a crib. Both Shen sat each other side by side while their other sibling izumi was playing happily.

The triplets spend their time in their own play room. Someone even babysit them and when they start to walk and babble. Then Shen Twins stays quiet and always holding each other. Their uncles and aunts would have thought that Izuku and Izuro are twins on how closed their are. Their is even one time that they tried to take Izuro, Izuku cried loudly and when to his brother, when they tried to take Izuku, Izuro glare at them and tried to take  throw something to them.

Izuro and Izuku always together and their other half izumi doesn't bother at this as long as there parents loves them.

Until at the age of 3 they changed their last name to Midorya to Yagi and the day where the Shen Twins can cultivate their core. The triplets went inside of their shared room. Izumi sometime awaken at night and saw that her younger twin sibling in not on his bed. She was about to alert their parents but stop as soon as she saw a pare of messy hair in izuro's bed and that she saw her two younger brother cuddling and clinging to each other. She went back to her bed and a feeling of jealousy.