Who?

(Do keep in mind that no photos are mine and they belong to their rightful owners.)

---------------------

(Y,N) an average boy who has a normal body, normal face, normal expression, and normal school.

That's if you judge him too early, quick to see what meets the eye is gonna get you at some point.

(Y,N) is average, except in his grades which tend to be high and make him a nerd. Thankfully he doesn't look like one, but that's not the point. What the point is is even if he's average.

His family is not.

For one thing, he is the only male in the family.

Father? Unknown, probably went to get milk.

Mother? Unknown possible she left early.

Relatives? 5 are known and that's it, though they're not even related.

Ah and let's not forget to mention what family they are. A fucking Mafia. The 5 relatives of (Y,N) are sisters, but not average sisters. Leaders of a fucking whole mafia are what they are.

Their special, not just because they are mafia leaders. But because they're a feared mafia, 5 sisters are all known for their crude, brutal, cold tactics.

The question with this is how? How does (Y,N), who is an average male 16 years old live with 5 older sisters who will murder anyone if they walk on their territory?

Easy, you just have to be related to them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-($)-

The morning sky wasn't up yet when the kitchen was already busy with pots boiling and sizzling with a teenage boy shaking them all by himself. He stirs up noodles in one pot while another was frying eggs. He moves the noodles before pouring them into a bowl keeping the soup, and takes the eggs out and puts them on top. He had already given the flavor of the noodles and is finishing up with breakfast.

There were 6 bowls of the same bowl of noodles and eggs, all spread on a table. The teen boy looks at his work and smiles, waking up at 4 in the morning to make breakfast for the family was tiring, but nothing he wouldn't do for the family.

"Great job (Y,N), now you gotta be tired of school," he says to himself as he sighs, forgetting about the school he has.

He takes the apron he had on-off and sets it to the side before grabbing cups and pouring himself a drink.

He grabs the gallon of water but was beaten to it by another hand that lifts the water with ease and pours it into (Y,N)'s cup and another.

"My my~ arent you tired sweetie?" a voice asked from behind (Y,N).

(Y,N) turnaround and gets a head pat from a tall lady who had clean hair and a sweet smile on her face. All (Y,N) does is smile at this woman and hug her, and she responds with the same.

"Morning Adele. How did you sleep?

 How did you sleep?