3.How hot...

After the two young kids were done studying, dinner came around. While the couple of the house decided to cook together. They seemed to be in their own world somewhat, its so... beautiful. A small blush over kanaes face as her white haired lover pressed up against her, it was seen they may aswell end up fucking that night, but who would truely know.

the other kochou however, was trying to keep the kamado and tsuyuri distracted from the unexpected behaviour. Even if they didnt understand too well, it still conserned the older girl.

a knock at the door was heard as kanae called out that dinner was ready. "ill get it" shinobu yelled out, leaving the two alone, heading to the door once again.

she opened the door, not surprised to see a tall man in a suit, it was none other than tomioka. Her violet hues shifted, letting him inside. "Tanjiro, your brothers here!" She called out to the red head. He quickly grabbed his items while the two made small talk. "So, how was life without your sibbling?" She asked, a small giggle present.

"It was fine. I guess" he spoken, which the purple haired female taken notice of his eyes scanning her small frame. From head, to her shoulders, followed down to her breasts, where his gaze taken the smallest break. He then looked back to her face, no emotion being held still.

"what do you mean by 'i guess'?" She decided to ask in a somewhat menacing tone.

"Well, what do you want me to say?" He taken notice to the tone she used, unaware to her notice.

"nevermind. Want to stay for dinner?" She asked another question, which he had only nodded to.

"Kanae, we have guests for dinner." She called to her sister, which her sister only hummed in responce, still getting pressed against by the white haired man.

"are they.. always like that?" He asked, a small stutter noticable to the smaller woman.

"no, they never are. Hmm.. maybe they just need to get a room." She joked somewhat.

---timeskip cuz lazy---

that dinner, shinobu noticed how sanemi didnt exactly like the look of the business man at the table, due to kanae asking questions upon questions.

shinobu sighed, putting the dishes in the sink, everyone seemingly getting along. It was a nice peacful night. Sanemi brought out a few drinks for his attempt to get along with the male. Seems they werent going home tonight.

Of course, the kochou sisters wouldnt mind, they had a spare room for guests.

after a while, she hadnt noticed the couple go upstairs for rest, while the man had started staring at her. Its not an uncomfortable stare, its more of a lust filled stare.

she walked into the living room, the kids were piled on one another, asleep. A movie still playing. She noticed his stare finally, and gave a smile. "do you want me to show you to your room?"

He hadnt said a single word.

"tomioka-san? You okay?" She questioned, as he started getting up from where he had sat.

"Kochou.." he whispered, backing her up against the wall.

she felt her back hit the wall, his body towering over her short Frame. He started biting at her neck, nibble after nibble, a sigh of pleasure escaping her lips that parted through the unexpected attack.

"Shinobu.." he whispered against her neck, letting his hot breath drive her further.

"wh-.. what?" She tried to speak, only stuttering.

"I want you.." is all he had said.

------------
words: 593

next chapters gonna be a lemon, sorry.