𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The Gallagher's arrival in the town of Derry had shocked it's population. It was common knowledge - and normally was the main focus of town gossip - that John Gallagher from 15 Pump Street had a famous Hollywood director for a son, yet for him, Michael Gallagher, to move his wife and three children from the busy streets of London to the comparatively quiet Derry was more surprising than when they'd found out Dennis had an extremely attractive wife.

Michael's eldest daughter, Ivy, had managed to form a friendship with a group of girls, including her granddad's best friend's granddaughters Erin and Orla, yet still wasn't happy in Derry. She wanted nothing more than to be back in London, in a dingy club hiding from the paparazzi and gossip blogs, feeling the riffs of Liam's guitar pulsating through the beer soaked floor with Forrest wildly dancing next to her, a lit cigarette between his lips and a bottle of cheap beer in his hand.

She didn't want Derry to be her town, that was London, but the arrival of an English boy into the Derry Girls group has her realising that she wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm so excited for you guys to read this and meet the gallaghers!!! i hope you enjoyed this little overview :)