𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑...

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

TWO HOURS LATER...
2:35am

"OTTO, IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS..." you whined sitting down on the couch with your legs on top of damon, he chuckles "tsuma, i'm fine just stressed out." you rolled your eyes taking your legs off of him "Mhm sure,"

you get on top of him wrapping your arms around his neck "otto~ c'mon!" you whined again pouting your lips tilting your head "please?" you whispered.

placing his hands on your hips "honey, i'm good now let's go to bed." he smiles kissing your forehead a soft smile went on your face "...okay, wait what about-" "don't worry they got delivered today and i set the bed already love." he tells you still smiling as you played with his hair.

"thank you," you yawned resting your head on his shoulder continuing to play with hair, closing your eyes "night bunny."

your eyes flutter slowly opening them seeing that damon was gone, sitting up you rubbed your eyes "Otto?" you called out looking around.

nothing. "Otto!" you called out again a few seconds go by still nothing, you decided to get up and look for him leaving your room heading down stairs going into the living room first.

mostly because if he didn't respond he will be in the living room past out. "Otto?" you say looking for him "I thought you were sleeping." you yelp turning around seeing him with his arms cross.

"Jesus you scared me!" you hit his arm which didn't fazed him at all "I thought you were passed out on the couch Dai-" you stop seeing the look he had on his face. damon looked ticked off making you wonder what happened.

"you okay baby?" you asked him concern noticing he's not in his normally playful mood "yeah, just i talked to him again." oh.

damon felt your entire vibe changed, he uncross his arms seeing you open your mouth then closing it, you hesitated to ask but proceeded to go ahead. "did he call you yesterday?"

"Yes." "Oh, Then why didn't you tell me." you hit his arm again pissed off, this time he chuckles slightly at you  "Fucking made me feel like I did something to you asshole!" you tried to hit him a third time, but damon stop you pulling you into a hug wrapping his arms around your waist.

Damon sighed "ass." you muttered he rolls his eye having a soft smile "I didn't tell you because he called me yesterday and said something about you and it pissed me off, then he proceeded to call me again today and act like he isn't a dick." He explained you let out a heavy sigh "that seems like my ex." you groaned.