♥✿ALBEDO

·̩̩̥͙**̩̩͙✩̩̩͙*˚ albedo ˚*̩̩͙✩̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

---------------------------------

royalty au

---------------------------------

inspiration:
"the snow white princess is..."
by: noboru - p

-------------------------------

(Y/N) was peacefully falling asleep, not wanting to wake up the next morning for work.  But when she woke up, she was met with a completely different reality.

As she opened her dreary eyes, she was met with aqua blue ones staring down at her. Not knowing who this mystery person was, no less, where she was, she sat up abruptly.

"So you are uninjured? Good, it seems Barbara has treated my beloved princess well." The person who was staring down and the girl was a man with aqua blue eyes and fluffy, blonde hair that had a half-up-half-down hairstyle.

"Beloved... princess? I'm sorry, but who are you?" (Y/N) was confused, who was this man? Did she know him? (Y/N) never recalled knowing such a pretty person.

"Oh, dear. Amnesia? But you didn't hit your head, my dear. Ah, no matter. Your name is Princess (Y/N) of Teyvat. And I, Kreideprinz Albedo, am the chief alchemist of this castle and your boyfriend." He grabbed her hand as he said this. (Y/N)'s face turned completely red.

Boyfriend? Really? She had barely had any friends in her reality and now she is a princess and has a boyfriend. Besides that, what is Teyvat? It certainly wasn't a region she had heard of. Also, wasn't she supposed to be asleep? She had to be somewhere in the morning, so (Y/N) had no time to be messing around like this. But she could feel herself falling for this man already. She didn't know him but it felt as though they were fated to be together.

"Well, I have more questions. When I woke up, you said 'uninjured'. Which means, something happened to me. So what happened?" She questioned. At this point, she was even more confused.

"You suddenly fainted. We still haven't figured out what happened, so until we do, you will be staying here, (Y/N)." Albedo stroked her hand as he held it as a form of comfort.

Suddenly, you felt your breath going short. Taking deep, sharp breaths she tried to get her senses together. But, yet, she couldn't. The Kreideprinz had a worried expression. It was like she was fading in and out of reality. Maybe she was going to go back to her own world? But if she was, she didn't want to. She wanted to spend more time with this Albedo person. She wanted to know more about this connection she felt with him.

And as her vision faded in and out, so did the image of Albedo. The alchemist she met in what she now considered a dream. He was a dream. She wanted to stay with him. As her conscious left her, all she could say was...

"I hope to meet you again, Albedo."

(Y/N) woke up to her alarm ringing. She couldn't forget about Albedo, but she had to get ready for work now. She had no time for day-dreaming.

When she got to her job, a café barista, her first customer was someone familiar...

Someone she thought she recognized...

It was... Albedo? But he looked different... more modern. That's when she realized, the reason for her feeling of connection with the fantasy Albedo. It was because they were fated to be together.