The party

At 8 pm kk mom enters in the room and saw teja was on mobile phone.. She asked
Km: beta aap ready nhi hue.. Guests ana shuru ho gaye hai.. Aap party mai ane wale ho na
T: wo aunty..wo mai
Km: man nhi hai kya?? It's ok.. U stay here and her was looking sad
Teja felt bad she stopped her
T: aunty.. Mai arahi hu.. Ready hoti hu
And she gets up to get ready
She gets ready and comes in party and was roaming around the lawn nd then kk makes announcement

Kk: ladies and gentlemen... I know ki aap sab bohot excited honge ye janne ke liye ki aaj ki party kis baat ke liye hai.. To wait is over..
I'm very glad to announce that aaj tak kundra group of indusries film production direction and modeling mai jyada invested the..
But hum Bhansal group of companies ke sath milke ek naye market mai bhi utarne wale hai.. Aaj hum apna ek beuty brand launch karne wale.. Jiska naam mai thodi der baad reavel karunga... Lekin with this new brand hum ek new face bhi launch krne wale hai...
The brand ambassador of our very own brand.. Give her bigh round of appalause for Natasha Khanna...
And the model enters the party

Looking at the model teja starts feeling sad becoz she's the same girl with whom her bf cheated her.. She was on verge of crying but she handles herself and claps for her.

Kk: guyss want u to enjoy the drink till the time i reveal the brand.. Enjoy everyone
And then everyone goes for their drinks
Teja was quite and standing in a corner where Natasha sees her and comes to her
N: ohh poor girl.. Tum yaha kya kr rhi ho.. Invited ho ya staff ke sath ayi ho..

Kk was passing from there and notices them talking so he listened their convo..

N: jarur staff je sath hi hogi.. Itni badi party mai ane ki aukat bhi nhi hai tumhari... Aur Riyansh ke sath shadi ke sapnee.. Haha poor girl.. Bohot bura laga hoga na... But kya tumne apni shakal dekhi hai kabhi... Na koi charm na kuch.. Look at me.. I'm the definition of beauty... Isliye paagal hai wo mere piche...
Chod diya tumhe usne... Aur yaad rkhna ayenda uske aas pass ane ki bhi koshish karna
T: wo... Let it be

Kk was standing right there and he was feeling angry on Natasha for insulting teja.. He comes towards her...

N: Mr kundrra is coming here.. U get off from here.. He is coming to talk to me...

Teja waha se nikal rahi hoti hai.. Tabhi kk uska haat pakad leta hai..

Kk: wait tejasswi
T: but
Kk: I said wait and come with me and kk takes her to the stage

Kk: attention .. Attention everybody... I hope you all have enjoyed your drinks...
And now it's for the surprise... Jaisa ki maine aap sabko bataya tha ki aaj aap logo ke liye ek surprise hai... Jo mai ab batane wala hu.. Lekin uske pehle Bhansal uncle I'm sorry to keep this as surprise for you also...
Lekin muze yakin hai ki Bhansal uncle mind nahi karenge
So guyss mai chahta hu ki aap inse miliye  .. Ye hai Tejasswi... Tejasswi Karan Kundrra... Yes u heard it right... She is my wife.. My wife(giving a look to Natasha)
Isn't it a biggest surprise...
I know ye announcement apko shock kr rhi hogi.. But yes she is my lady love..
Aur aur aur
Is beauty brand ko launch karne ka idea muze inse hi mila hai... U must be thinking kaise?? Right
So guyss isn't she the most beautiful women on this earth.. Yes she is the biggest inspiration behind this brand..
Agar aap mere liye puchenge to she is the definition of beauty... (Looking at Natasha) the charm she has... Uff
Yes.. Aur yahi khubsurat chehra dekh kar muze laga ki india ke har husband bf ka haq hai feel karna ki unki wife partner sabse khubsurat hai.. Isliye unki khubsurti ko inhance krne ke liye hum le aye hai apna naya brand...
Aur ise launch karege meri wife.. Yes..
Teja aap wo red cloth uthaiye..
Teja was shocked but she uncovers the cloth and the name brand was unveiled it was "THE BEUTYFIED"
Paps start capturing the brand.. But kk Intevines
Kk: guysss.. Waise to mai chata tha ki is brand ambassador meri wife ho lekin... Wo affordable nahi hai mere liye... And laughs

And announces u can take the pictures now...

Teja and kk's family was shocked looking at his behavior...

And Natasha was very jealous and lives the party...

Paps come and crowds them takes their pictures and everybody congratulates them
Media asks the questions

R1: sir aap aur mam kaha aur kaise mile
R2: aap dono kabse ek dusre ko jante hai
R3: aap abtak ye baat chupayi kyu

Kk: guyss i know aap sab bohot excited hai ye jane ke liye.. Ki hamari story kya hai.. Aur mai apko jarur bataunga... Lekin aaj nahi jald hi... Excuse me please..
And he grabs teja from her waist and escapes from their....