if i was a rich boy

(t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ i͜͡s͜͡ n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ "t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡e͜͡s͜͡") (m͜͡y͜͡ o͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ b͜͡o͜͡o͜͡k͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡y͜͡ d͜͡o͜͡ h͜͡a͜͡v͜͡e͜͡ w͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ o͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡a͜͡t͜͡ c͜͡o͜͡u͜͡l͜͡d͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ g͜͡o͜͡o͜͡d͜͡ f͜͡o͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡t͜͡o͜͡r͜͡y͜͡)

Sapnaps POV🔥

I groaned getting out of bed as i walked down stairs waving at bad and skeppy. I walked outside to the garden where i sat on the bench looking at all the flowers and they're petals. Once it was night i walked inside heading up to bed "goodnight son" bad said as i was half way up the stairs "night dad" i smiled as i flopped in my bed Then i heard someone scream "FIRE!" I rushed to my window to see a burning house i quickly ran down stairs as bad and skeppy followed me to the house. I ran inside as bad and skeppy tried calming down the people, i picked up the two people sitting them down on the ground as they were coughing, one of them had wings and the other had a watch around his neck it was strange but hey i can walk on lava and i cant die from fire. I bent down to their eye-level "You guys okay?" They looked at me "yeah were good" one of them said coughing "you don't sound fine" i laughed a little as they chuckled by the comment "yeah were fine, we just don't sound fine" i smiled getting up and looking at the house "well don't you need somewhere to stay?" They both looked the now burnt house, the man with the wings looked at me "yeah we do need somewhere to stay" i looked at bad and skeppy as they nodded "well you can stay with me and my dads" the man with the wings started speaking to the other man "yeah we will stay only for a while though because we all probly cant fit in your house" i laughed as i looked at them they weren't laughing "oh so your not joking?" They looked confused as i helped them up the house was all gone as bad followed and so did skeppy. We reached the castle as they were shocked with surprise "YOU LIVE HERE" i looked at bad as he and skeppy entered the house "yeah i live here kinda coo-" i was cut off by the one with a watch yelled "THAT'S SO COOL" they both turned around and started whispering to eachother. I didn't kow what they were saying but i really didn't care.

(T͜͡o͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ c͜͡o͜͡n͜͡t͜͡i͜͡n͜͡u͜͡e͜͡d͜͡ ) ȋ̈ c̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈t̑̈ s̑̈p̑̈ȇ̈l̑̈l̑̈ !!

🇼 🇴 🇷 🇩  🇨 🇴 🇺 🇳 🇹 : 430