im back

oh my god i started this story when i was 12 and this is the worst gem i have ever had the displeasure of reading
okay time for some actual content
it's 2am for me buckle up guys

there is no context here just bear with me

Mineta turned to look at me. His purple eyes gleaming in the light of the moon. I felt myself breathe a sigh of content. He had never appeared to be this beautiful to me before, the way his eyelashes curled effortlessly fluttering like butterflies when he blinked. His lips curled at the edges fixed into a smile that shone like the echo of a thousand suns. As we sat alone in the classroom, bathing in the summer afternoon heat. He gazed up at me. I bent down (KAJFKFKKGG IM CACKLING) to reach his level, he reached a tender hand to cup my cheek, i leant into his warm embrace, feeling the coarseness of his fingertips against my skin. his mischievous smile had dissolved and melted into something new, something,,genuine. He opened his mouth to speak, but i could not take it anymore. i reached toward him and clutched his collar, grasping at his crimson tie I yanked him forward. I felt a gasp release from his lips as our mouths collided in a blissful embrace. he reached a hand to rest on my waist, stroking my hair lovingly with the other.

i was hopelessly inlove with him, and he knew it.

ok i'm done with this shit storm of a wattpad story why the fuck does this have four thousand reads you guys are total creeps

and a big fuck you for those who are leaving hate comments this is literally about mineta don't get your panties in a twist my god can you be more immature??

and to those who are enjoying the words of my 12 year old self, thank you for letting my insanity thrive.

anyways this fic is dedicated to my ex girlfriend who traumatized me k bye have a great day