Promo

Shiva looked at himself one last time in the mirror. He looked great. He was wearing a plain black shirt, a logical choice since one could never go wrong with black. A generous amount of buttons opened giving a perfect peek of his bulky chest. Well-groomed hair that took hours to get right. Paired with his favourite pair of jeans and black sneakers.

Unconsciously, he traced his muscles in the reflector. It seemed like he has attained a lot of weight lately. He had gained a good three inches in his biceps. He certainly felt stronger. Also, his stamina had boosted exponentially. Looks like all the bori lifting he has been doing in the store was doing him marvels.

Today was judgment day. Finally, the plan he was working on for months will pay off. His scheme of vengeance from his no.1 Dushman will finally see its climax. He had an impression that he would be getting into a fight with his maami ki behen ki beti today and there would be no backing down now. Shiva was confident. It would be a one-sided whimpering defeat. Raavi would beg for his forgiveness and cry like a little baby. She will be scared of facing him and his super abilities.

It was time to strike.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Hi guys 👋 ☺️

So I decided to start ShiVi TS of an idea 💡 I got at 3:00 am. This is going to be a pre-marriage fic. This is going to be a lighthearted story with some angst coz I can't help it 😅😭
I will update in a day or two since I am half way done with the chapter. Tell me what you all think 🤔 Should I continue????

 Tell me what you all think 🤔 Should I continue????