What did I wake up to?

Hello, I'm Jina Kim and I'm 23. I work as a story editor in a small company with a rude head boss,

I have one brother Tyler Kim he left the house when I turned old enough to take care of myself.

Our parents were never really there they passed away when I turned 5 they died in a car crash.

Enough about just me I'm here to tell a story so here i go.

"Ugh, what time is it"I said while waking up calmly, "Shit I'm gonna be late!"

I ran to the bathroom to wash up and to change.

I didn't have time to take something to eat so I just went to the car and drove off,

halfway there my boss(team leader) called me, "Where are you,don't come here and go to that meeting with writer yuyu"(if you know you know tip:ateez if you're new) "Ok *boss*". After that awkward call, I drove to the cafe where we had a meeting.

But out of nowhere, a man stood in front of my car that I braked so hard  I bumped my head but not that hard that I would get blood or something. (girl sassy for a reason)

I got out as fast as I can and looked if the man was okay but as soon as I got out he wasn't there,

cars were honking while I was in shock but I had enough energy to go get my car and park it near the cafe. Writer yuyu and Elena my coworker were waiting outside the cafe.

When we got in I told them everything that happened since we are all friends we've known each other since kindergarten so very long...

A little later we were busy with the meeting that we forgot the time, cause I got to pick my brother up at the airport. So we said our goodbyes and left the cafe while driving to the airport I was thinking about that strange man that disappeared. "how can someone just disappear like that",

I arrived there late but I didn't really care to cause my brother was gonna come out late anyways.

But as soon as I saw my brother I saw a whole field of roses and a carnival but it was empty

"Where am I?"

This is my first story my English spelling isn't so good so I have no clue if I write something wrong or not but I hope this was a good part.

What do yall think whats gonna happen?

Have a good night/day.