Basically what I remember

After receiving the message from his future self takemichi finds out that he is at a train station. He tried his best to lie low and not garner any unnecessary attention. It doesn't work for obvious reasons.

I think he bumped into Draken and panicked. Takemichi tried to run away by jumping across the railings. He almost got hit but made it.

Takemichi boarded the next train to his designated hiding place. On the train ride he received an interesting call.

"Hello partner"  Chifuyu

At first he was relieved to hear chifuyu's voice again but something was up. Takemichi asked chifuyu if he was still apart of Toman

Or what's become of it

Chifuyu confirmed his suspicions. He was working with the people takemichi's trying to get away from.

Chifuyu tried to convince Takemichi to come back to them without resistance or they will forever play this cat and mouse game till all of the Toman executives dies or they catch him.

I think you can pick a guess which one takemichi chose.

Next day

After leaving his hiding place takemichi went to a cafe. He idiotically said his real name to the barista. The pink haired barista smirked behind his mask and asked takemichi to wait till the order was done.

The barista rung him up and takemichi enjoyed his drink. When he finished takemichi began to feel a bit tipsy.

It wasn't long before he blackout but not before seeing the barista unmasking himself. Sanzu