- Chapter Two -

"Well you lot have arrived in the middle of dinner, would you all like to join?" Mrs.Weasley beamed eagerly grabbing everyone's attention. Many were watching the four with grins and smiles, happy for them. While the four were thinking about how amazing and beautiful each other looked.

"Thank you, that would be amazing Mrs. Weasley," Jin thanked with a smile as he answered for the group of eight who nodded in agreement.

"I'm still starving," Ron commented.

"When aren't you Ron," Ginny said while rolling her eyes at her older brother.

"You two hush up. And no problem Jin. Come on let's go everyone," Mrs. Weasley said as she smiled at the newcomers. Everyone began to follow and gathered around the table. The eight ended up taking up the right side of the table while the others took the ends and the left side.

"So how about you guys tell us about yourselves,"Mrs. Weasley asked after some time of silence. The eight newcomers looked at each other, seeming to have a silent conversation between them. The first to speak was Namjoon.

"Well I'm eighteen and a wizard," Namjoon informed with a smile.

"I'm a wizard as well and I'm twenty," Jin said next with a smile of his own.

"Same," Yoongi said with a neutral expression while raising his hand calmly.

"Oh I'm a wizard as well but nineteen," Hobi beamed with a wide smile excited to meet new people.

"I'm a wizard too but seventeen." Jimin smiled, he was shy but wanted to contribute to the conversation. He wanted to make a good first impression for his three best friends soon to be extended family and their soulmate.

"I'm seventeen too but I'm actually a half breed though," Taehyung said hesitantly while biting his lip while looking down at his plate. Taehyung didn't really want to speak about him being half breed and many could see that, which led Y/n to take his hand in comfort while Jimin rubbed his back to comfort him as well. Taehyung was grateful for them because he knew they'd be there for him as would the others if he continued on the topic of being a halfbreed.

"Really? Do you mind telling us?" Sirius asked with a smile. Sirius was curious about Taehyung being he was one of his godson's soulmates but sent a reassuring smile seeing that Taehyung seemed conflicted. Many seemed to see his hestiants on the subject so they sent him a welcoming smile as well. Seeing this Taehyung gained a little confidence and wanted to get the subject over with so he spoke while looking at Sirius being he was the one who asked.

"Oh no. I am half wizard and half Kitsune." Taehyung informed while looking down at his plate almost in shame while his accent heavy and his voice deep. This caught Harry's attention along with everyone, but the one who spoke first was Hermione.

"Wait, that is so rare, is it true? Can you change your appearance like a Metamorphmagae? And I know there are other branches and such which one are you if you don't mind me asking? I understand if you don't want to!" Hermione was the first to ask with a look of awe and amazement. This took Taehyung by surprise because most weren't as accepting with the fact of him being a halfbreed. Upon seeing everyone at the table with smiles and looks of wonder had him smile.

"Calm down Hermione," Ron chuckled at her with a smile as he patted her arm. He knew how Hermione was when it came to knowledge and he didn't want her to overwhelm Taehyung with questions.

"Oh no it's okay. I am what you call a Thunder Kitsune. And as for the other question, it seems I can only change my hair and eyes. Like so," Taehyung chuckled as his hair slowly started from the roots and slowly traveled to the tips of his hair turning to the color silver as did his eyes. Which led many to gasp in amazement and Taehyung to chuckle. His friends and two soulmates watched proudly with smiles.