This chapter should make you cry, or I'm a bad writer.

-Percy first person pov.-

Themes: death, more death, blood, more death, lots more death. Graphic death scene. (You can thank Agents of Shields for that.)

No one said anything for a while after I spoke, they all knew I was right. I could feel it, my body becoming colder and colder. After a while with the oxygen mask strapped over my face and Apollo still having to look up from where I could see him working on my chest which was starting to hurt again.

"Apollo," I croaked my breath fogging up the mask before slowly dissipating. Apollo shook his head, tears threatening to fall any second. "Apollo, thank you, but you've done all you could," Apollo looked from Athena to my Dad with angst, like he was the one dying. I couldn't imagine what it felt like to him, I was right there and he had all his godly powers, but he couldn't save me.

"Apollo, we have to let Percy go," Athena whispered, hand settling on his shoulder, one of the only places not covered in blood or vomit. I guess at the moment I was stable, so I wasn't coughing blood and rejecting the oxygen being pumped but it wouldn't last. Especially if Apollo stopped holding together my heart.

"Apollo, your patient asked to be let go," My Dad surprised me, his voice tighter than usual like he too was struggling with letting me go.

"I can't-Percy please, there must be something," Apollo begged. I shook my head as painful as it was. I twitched my fingers wanting to grip his hand, I'd rip it out of me if I had to.

"Apollo, please just let me go,"

I blacked out the next few seconds. When I came to, I gasped looking around as I blinked spots that refused to get out of my vision. Apollo was crying, both his arms wrapped around him. My Dad was on the other side of the room facing away from me, he didn't want to see it happen. Athena was still by Apollo, her hand still on his shoulder.

"Th-thank you," I heaved, it was becoming harder to breathe. I jerked painfully backward blood spilling from my open chest, I could feel it filling up my lungs, and I could see it too. It filled up my throat each breath I spluttered more out into the oxygen mask. Apollo screamed hiding behind his hands where his eyes watched in horror as blood came out of my nose and my brain felt as if it was going to explode.

Blood was everywhere, all over my chest, was that a piece of my broken heart falling from my chest? Pumping out my ears, mouth, nose. I could feel the pressure building up behind my eyes before they burst and I couldn't see anything more as my body continued to jerk and twitch around painfully.

I continued to get deeper and deeper in the pool of my own scarlet blood, drowning in a way only a son of the sea god could. My mind felt heavy, as I felt myself drift farther from my body, as the cries of the sun god got quieter, as the light dimed.

Then there was nothing but a new scream, a pair of voices I knew well.

"Nico! What's wrong, why'd you scream?" Will frantically asked his boyfriend who sobbed his hands over his ears.

"It's Percy, Will I felt it, I felt him die," Nico sobbed into his boyfriend's chest as the other listened to ramble. "He's dead Will, he's dead,"

"Nico-," Will choked out silent tears running down his face too. "Oh Nico, I'm sorry you had to feel that,"

Then I heard it, the wingbeats of the god of death. Thanatos had come to collect my soul and bring me to the underworld.

hhhhmmmmm..... Well, uh, hope you had some tissues handy. 

Maybe a trash can. 

Why did you write this? 

I don't know, I don't know. 

Thank you for reading!