Welcome to the Devil's Town

╔═══════ • ═══════╗

悪魔は交渉しない

The Devil Does not Bargain

╚═══════ • ═══════╝

˚ · .   ·

·

. ˚ · .   .

"We are angels and demons at the same time...

Never truly just one person, instead a constant contradiction of complex and distinct forces that fight inside of us till the end of our existence

Never truly just one person, instead a constant contradiction of complex and distinct forces that fight inside of us till the end of our existence."

˚ · .   ·

·

. ˚ · .   .

"People tend to think 

they know everything

and choose to ignore 

the things that bring doubt 

to their knowledge."

. ˚ · .   .

·

. ˚ · .   .

THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE:

Mental health issues. Vomiting.

Dark and gruesome scenes with Gorey themes.

Usual canon gore.

Questionable morality.

Swearing. Graphic descriptions.

Suicide, self-harm.

Manipulation. Gaslighting. Abuse of power.

Degradation. Slight canon racism. Discrimination

Children with heavy trauma. Children being used as military weapons. 

There will be no triggering topics such as r*pe, human tr*fficking, or pr*stitution.

. ˚ · .   .

·

. ˚ · .   .

Author notes before starting to read:

·This is my first story so please beware of any plot misleads. Though I will try for this story to have no plot holes, errors like those are prone to happen, so please be kind enough to notify  them to me.

·English is not my first language so if there is any grammatical error or typos please correct me, I'm always positive to some constructive criticism.

·The way this story is written and set is darker than the usual Shonen plot, so don't expect any happy-go-merry plot or a romance-influenced story. I will be deciding whether it feels necessary to add any romance with the MC or not, however, I will follow the usual canon crushes like NaruHina or SasuSaku, it just won't be the main direction.

·This story follows the original plot though I will add arcs and characters of my own for fanfic plot reasons, don't be scared these characters won't be annoying.

·The Devil Does Not Bargain is from the perspective of an Uchiha so at first this story will be more family-centric, characters such as Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura, etc. won't appear until some chapters in the future so bear with me and the Uchihas for a few chapters.

·Updates on this story may be slow due to several things: I take too much time writing a single chapter because I struggle with wanting things to be perfect and also, I'm an architectural major so I literally have days where I'm super busy with projects and others where I'm as free as a lettuce. I will try to be as quick as I can but I got responsibilities T.T

·All the rights go to their own creator. Naruto is not mine but Masashi Kishimoto's. The Illustrations and gifts are not mine, I take them from Pinterest and Tumblr.

·Have a great day, don't forget to drink water and eat well, your health goes first. If you like the story let me know and don't forget to vote, either way, enjoy!