WOLF MOON pt1

"Oh, we almost got away,we cut it close"-Feels Like,Gracie Abrams

we cut it close"
-Feels Like,Gracie Abrams

——————
While searching through her closet looking for a particular Star Wars shirt Rory was planning to go to sleep when she heard a yelp which she knew belonged to her favourite neighbour and best friend otherwise known as Stiles Stilinski.

She opened her window and held a hand out for the boy to help him climb in but after he was inside her room,she didn't let go,she dragged him to the other side of the room where her door stood and quickly closed it unaware of the nervous break down Stiles was having due to their noses basically touching.

Once the door was closed and she made sure that her adoptive father Deaton wouldn't her them she spoke up.

"What's up buzz cut?" She asked in a low voice before letting him go and walking back to her closet to look for the shirt.

"Oh yeah right"he began then he realized why exactly he was there and began to quickly explain."I heard my dad leave a couple minutes ago,some joggers found a body in the woods!"he spoke nervously but before he could continue Natasha walked into her bathroom but left the door open,she was changing her shirt.

She became aware of her friend stopping and spoke up.
"Go on im listening" in reality the only reason she was in the bathroom because she was having a slight nervous breakdown,the night before she had a dream which was unsettling to say the least.

"What exactly was the dream about Nat"Deaton asked.

"I was in the woods,well not me but someone close to me...I think someone im related to, I really hope it's not Derek or Laura,D called me a while ago and said that they were coming here for what I'm not sure.

"I don't remember much but...whoever it was is not alive anymore.She or he were sort of umm ripped in two I guess.It was really fucking disgusting."

"But I mean it's not like it was real right?It was just a dream nothing guarantees that it actually happened."

"I suppose not but one can never know when it comes to a witch,especially when it comes to you" He answered but it wasn't really helpful.

"But there's one more thing" Stiles spoke up excitedly.

"What?"

"They only found one half"

She gulped at that.
"Okay get Scooter and Sadie I have something to do but I'll meet you at their house"

"How did you know I wanted to look for it?" He questioned furrowing his brows.

"Stiles come on I've known you all my life were you honestly expecting me not to know?"

"Yeah,but hey why aren't you coming with me?It's completely unnecessary for you to walk over there five minutes after me I'll wait"