Stories

A/n:
If you haven't read The Magicians Nephew then there are slight spoilers to it and some spoilers to the entire Narnia lore!

August 12th 1940:

Yesterday after that I had just went to bed, despite grandfather wanting to know what happened. I'm afraid I might have put Mr Tumnus in some sort of danger. Why was he so quick to get me out? And why did it seem like I won't see him again, for a very long time.

"Y/n, you seemed shaken yesterday" Grandfather said as he joined me at the dinning room table. "Yes, just a bit" I said as I finished my last piece of toast. "Why don't we go to my office and instead of me telling you my stories from Narnia, you tell me yours" he suggested smartly. "Sure" I said. Misses Mcready cleaned up our plates and we went to his study. I sat in the chair across from him as he sat at his desk with an open note book.

"So, your experience yesterday...wasn't pleasant I assume..." he said looking at me. "It was at first, then it got...strange?" I said for lack of a better word. "I found the wardrobe, it was beautiful but..." I trailed off. "But?" He continued for me as he finished writing stuff down. "I went inside and, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't to find a snowy forest in the back of my Grandfathers 'magic' old wardrobe" I said.

"Continue" he said. "I met this faun, like the ones you told me about, his name was Mr Tumnus" I stated. Grandpa nodded and I continued. "He invited me back to his house for tea so I went, then things got weird, he told me it was always winter in Narnia now, he was telling me about the summer in Narnia, oh and earlier when we met he called me a...'daughter of Eve'?" I said hoping he would have more insight into what Tumnus meant.

"Daughter of Eve..." he said and silence filled the room. "Continue" he stated looking back to his note book. "He started to play music on his strange flute and it seemed...enchanting almost off" he looked up as if signalling for me to continue once again. "Then I heard a low growl once I was leaving and Mr Tumnus got scared, we ran back to the Lamp post and I came back here, I think Mr Tumnus is in trouble." I stated finally.

He didn't look at me once he finished writing. "You think I'm crazy." I said in a matter of fact tone as he puts the note book back on his shelf. "Not at all, it's almost like you forget the 'crazy' stories I've told you" he states with a small chuckle.

"I just, I finally have someone who believes me again, after all these years" he adds with a smile. "Of course I believe you, but how is this all possible?" I ask him.

"My uncle once created a set of rings from fairy dust that his god mother left for him. The rings brought you to the Forest In-between Worlds where each different pool of water takes you to a different world" he started. "Me and my friend, Polly, we jumped into one and ended up in a dark world, with a huge sun much bigger then our own in the dark sky and a shining star of some sort beside it" he added on.

"Us being dumb kids well...we rang a random bell we found and awakened a nasty woman...Jadis. She followed us back into our world and after causing some confusion and commotion in London me, Polly, Jadis, my uncle and some poor cab drive and his horse got transported to this new world...Narnia" he finally explained.

"So that's how Narnia was born?" I asked. He nodded, "and I have a feeling Jadis is the reason it's always winter." He adds. "Well I think you should go explores out doors a bit more" he said dismissing me. "I-alright" I said.

I had way more questions then he had answers for but I won't have them answered until the next time I'm in Narnia.