it's about POVs

Fer and Vill where doing their casual training in the base. Just some normal fighting. Vill had her axe and Fer her dagger.

"HAH this is going to be easy- dear, a dagger? really?", Vill said in a mocking and a teasing tone.

Fer was a little bit annoyed but she can't stay annoyed for ever, the moment  Vill opened her big mouth. "We'll see who wins", she said in an innocent tone 'Lord let me win this match'

'Just whisper sweet nothings into her ear while fighting i'd win, but that is not accurate in a zombie fight though- eh a win is a win after all' She said to herself with confidence. Little did she know that Vill had other plans.
(idk if this is what fer would think, but yeh-)

They stood ready to destroy(win the fight) each other. Vill made the first move by a wide swing sideways. Fer obviously dodged it since that would be deadly the way Vill swings that axe.

'She has oblivious been going to the gym- yep i'm dead. good bye cruel world' i thought to myself. 'Wait- most buff people are not so agil, maybe I can move fast and trip her. yeh let's try that'

I went for one other swing, but missed again. 'OI STOP MOVINGGG' I am very frustrated at the moment. I try to keep calm and use my head. 'What should I aim for- OH WAIT what is if i aim for the feet for a good while and then out of nowhere i go for the head' I think for a second. 'sounds like a plan to me'
(looks like i go for the feet a lot- guess i have foot fetish 🤷‍♀️)

I aim for the feet, she dodges. This goes on repeat until she got out of the way of my attack and slides under me and slices my left leg. I groan for a second and hold the cut firmly with my hands. I hear her mutter something to herself but I ignore it. I take a glance at the cut again and it was a good 1 inch deep cut, which is already bad enough.

"yeesh, that looks bad..." I say to myself. She looks up at me for a second and I keep quite and ignore eye contact. I start to play with my dagger while she tries to stop the bleeding. It takes a few seconds for her to fix the cut up.

"You good?" I ask her concerned. She looks up a flashes a smile at me. The worry get yeeted out of my head and we get back into our stances. This time I attack and she has to dodge or block. She blocked most of the time, which proves my theory about her not being so agil. So I start to get sneaky and ninja-like. She seems to be taking it good. I have also noticed that she goes for the foot. 'Smart but not smart enough' I see her swing for my feet again so i just hop back, but then i suddenly see her axe go up?! Before i could think of anything i get hit by the axe's grip. I get knocked into the wall which was already close to me.

I massage my head a bit. 'Ok so i'm not bleeding. that's good' I look back up but instead of the usual view of the training field i see 'Vill?!' I squealed loud enough so that Vill could hear it. She stiffened up and got a bit red in the face. 'yep- she definitely heard it.'

'ok get your shit together or you'll be bottomed- is that possible? nah- well maybe noofy can- but that's not the point- CONCENTRATE! ok just hold her hand which has the dagger and put it above her head. Disarming but kinky

I do the following of my thoughts. Grab her hand gently but firm enough so she can't slip away, put it above her head, and stare into her eyes seductively. 'Ok the last part is not necessary but i'll do it anyways- maybe i can finally get a kiss from her. cheek is also good but let's go for this first of all'

"I won." I announced proudly in a whisper tone with a smirk.

"yea i know- can you let me go now, pleaaaaaasee? 🥺🙏'

"If you give me a kiss on the che-" I get cut off by her giving me a peck in the lips.

"there. now can you let me go please?" she asks with that innocent tone.

•———Vill's head ———•
main brain cell: ALARM EVERYONE SHE IS USING THE PUPPY EYES! EVERYONE ALARM!

rest of the brain cells: *stunned by the peck*

main brain cell: useless fuckers. *crosses arms*

•————————————•

Vill is stunned. Turned into stone. Getting turned into a stone statue by medus-
(we get it ok? continuing)

'Well- that was easier than i thought- anyways' I squiggle out of her grip and go back to the others. 'That is unusual' I continue to walk back to the others.

"Hey Jess- guess what?!" I burst into her room. She was reading her book in the bed. She fell off.

"HEY- WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO THAT MAN?!?" she snaps at me jokingly.

Jess sighs and sits up and sits crisscrossed. "So what is so important for you to to interfere my reading time?" Jess asks with a sassy tone while trowing her hair back💁‍♀️.

"I won against  Vill while fighting- well kinda, i don't know i'm not sure it got a little confusing at the end" says Fer while thinking about the events that had happened in the past 20 mins.

"We'll tell me what happened?" Jess asked being genuinely confused and exited at the same time.

"Ok so..."

.....................................................................

"And that's what happened basically" I finish and take a deep breath because of all the talking my throat dried up. I also coughed a bit, 'soar throats are not pleasant.'

"Wait a damn second- VILL DID WHAT!??! AND YOU DID WHAAAT?! I SHIP YOU GUYS BUT FOR YOU TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE- THAT WAS NOT EXPECTED" Jess screamed and i could also hear a faint 'YOOOOO' in a whisper tone.

"Calm down Jess, it's not a big deal- she asked for it so I gave her a peck. I mean she asked for a kiss but meh"