Get a Life and Go To Mexico

© Millie1198 2013 No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher and author.

_____________________________________________________

Prologue

I remember the day I met him.

The day wasn't going as I planned, as it was raining and I was running through the sand with high heels on-a very hard task to do, might I add. I was running late to get to an appointment, when I ran into him.

Literally.

We both stumbled back, but I had the unfortunate inconvenience of falling into the wet, nasty sand, getting my dress dirty.

I looked up to see him laughing his ass off, and I sent him a nasty glare, which did nothing to stop the problem. He gave me a hand to help me up, which I gladly took, while brushing off my dress.

I finally looked him over to see him wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but think that he was your typical bad boy, who went around breaking girls hearts, and getting into street gangs.

Back then, I had no idea how right I was about him.

He looked at me with dark brown eyes, that were sparkling with amusement. He held out his hand for me to shake, and I cautiously did so, looking into his eyes.

He opened his mouth, and what he said then, changed my life from that point on.

"I'm Xavier Amador."

________________________________

This is just a preview before I upload chapter one. :3 Hope you liked.