Philly Feast

Philadelphia, PA

Cassandra was looking at the marks on her arm remembering her past. She then covers them up.

Cassandra: Why are we going this way? Philly's a dead zone.

Garnett: Hopefully we can scavenge something without going too deep into the city. If we find a working radio, we can try to contact that Z guy again.

Murphy: Philadelphia. Ah, the city of brotherly love.

Murphy motions to someone being eaten by zombies.

Jason: Some love.

Warren keeps driving until something catches her eyes as did the others.

Warren: Is that what I think it is?

Garnett: No way.

Jason: Wow.

Warren stops the truck as Garnett gets out.

Mack: Is that really the Liberty Bell?

Garnett: "Proclaim liberty throughout all the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof." Yeah, that's it.

Doc: Three years of zombie apocalypse, you think you've seen everything.

Warren: Well when everything went bad, they probably tried to save a little history.

Murphy: Yeah, well they should've known the only thing you can save is yourself. Let's go!

Warren: Hang on. If this thing still has fuel, and it does... If we get this started, they won't have to ride out in the open like that.

Doc: Well I'm all for that.

Mack: I'll grab the jumper cable.

Doc: God bless the human race. 99% of them dead. But there's still one jackass alive with a spray can.

Y/N: Is there any respect for our history? Probably not.

Warren goes to open the driver's door for a zombie to come at her but gets killed by 10K using his slingshot.

10K: 1,075.

Warren gives him a salute. Mack then comes with the cable and connects it to the truck.

Mack: Okay, give it a shot.

Warren turns the key and the engine starts.

Garnett: All right, that's it. Let's go, Murphy. You get in here with Warren and me. Everybody else follow in the pickup. Stay close.

Everyone gets in their vehicle and drives off. Warren then hits a zombie.

Garnett: You know you could try to miss some of them instead.

Warren: Why? One less zombie to kill.

Murphy: Leave some for Psycho-Boy Two Thousand.

Warren/Garnett: Ten Thousand.

Murphy: Ten Thousand? It's good to know kids today still have some goals.

In the pickup, Casandra leans and talks to Doc.

Cassandra: We're not really going all the way to California with this Murphy guy, are we?

Doc: That's the plan.

Cassandra: That's crazy. What's so special about him anyway?

Doc: His blood.

Y/N: Yeah, Murphy's blood carries antibodies from a vaccine that was injected into him. And when we get him to the lab they can make a cure for this.