Sirius Black x Reader - Azkaban

Name: Y/N Slughorn (Professor Slughorn's daughter)

House: Slytherin

Year: 1993

~

Y/N fixed her skirt as she heard her father getting his trunk ready to leave for the month. Merlin knows where he was going this time. 'Somewhere far' Horace had told his daughter. It was more to just get away from the Death Eaters Lord Voldemort was sending out to find the old Hogwarts Professor. The Dark Lord wanted Horace to help him in the Wizarding World.

"Be safe please darling" Horace said, walking into his daughters room, and placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm always safe daddy, I'm just going to make sure Walburga and Kreacher are well" Y/N said, making Horace nod towards his daughter.

After Regulus' and Orion's death, Walburga had lost her mind. It didn't help that a couple of years later Sirius was imprisoned for the death of his best friend, James Potter, and the Muggle-born he married, Lily Evans, along with 12 Muggles in Godric's Hollow, and Peter Pettigrew. Y/N didn't know what to think about the situation. Sirius would never do such a thing, she would know. Sirius and Y/N were close during Hogwarts, but they drifted apart once Sirius graduated. He went to enjoy his next few years with his friends, and Y/N was left to take care of Regulus, helping him with his missions for the Dark Lord.

Regulus and Y/N ended up marrying in their final year at Hogwarts, but a few months later, Regulus passed away trying to destroy a Horcrux in Crystal Cave. Y/N was devastated and Kreacher comforted her along with Walburga, but Sirius never contacted Y/N, and she was surprised to see the next time she saw him was in the Daily Prophet. He was being sent to Azkaban. Y/N visited Walburga to keep her company and sane, but Walburga ended up passing away a couple of years later, and all that was left was her screaming portrait near the front door of the Black House. Y/N still visited Walburga, she reminded Y/N so much of what she had lost during that night in 1979, and than in 1981.

Y/N slowly opened the Black House front door, and heard that Walburga was quiet for some strange reason. Y/N closed the door behind her, and looked to see a white cloth over Walburga's portrait. Someone had been here. Y/N lifted up the cloth and saw Walburga looking in shook and confused.

"He's here" Walburga whispered loud enough for Y/N to hear, and Y/N frowned her eyebrows. "What are you-" Y/N began, before the floor creaked upstairs, and Y/N felt her body freeze. Someone was in the Black House. "Be quiet" Y/N whispered, and placed the cloth over the portrait, drawing out her wand as she slowly and quietly made her way to the stairs.

Y/N slowly walked up the stairs, holding herself against the wall as she listened to the cracking sounds getting louder. Y/N walked onto the first floor, and stuck close to the wall, she saw Kreacher hiding under a table, and she frowned. Kreacher should be protecting the Black House from intruders. Y/N gestured for Kreacher to go up the second staircase, and Kreacher shook his head, hiding more under the table.

Y/N sighed a little as she held her wand out more in front of her, and walked up the second staircase slowly. Y/N felt her heart beating faster. She was either going to get hurt or die today. Y/N walked on the second floor, seeing that one of the spare rooms doors were slight ajar. Y/N took a deep breath, and slowly walked towards the room, she listened, and heard someone making a mess in the room. Y/N thought it was now or never.

Y/N poked her head in slowly, and saw the back of a mans head. He had shoulder length hair, and looked a bit dirty. Maybe very dirty. Y/N kicked open the door, and held her wand towards the man, making him jump around in fright, until Y/N's brown eyes locked with his grey eyes. Sirius. "Merlin's beard" Y/N whispered under her breath, and Sirius smiled a little at the woman, before he walked towards her.