Relax

A/N: ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST!!!
                           ***
     You layed in bed doing homework when you heard a knock on your window. You got up off your bed and walked over to it, you knew it was Peter due to it being the time is shift always ended. You lifted the window to see a bruised and battered Peter.
     "Oh my god, Peter, what happened?!" You say, pulling him into your room.
     "I-I'm fine... really." He replies, clutching his side.
     "I'm fine my ass! You look like you should be in a fucking hospital Pete!!"
     "N-no... you know I can't." He whines.
     "Love, you cant keep getting hurt like this. Come, sit down on my bed!" You help him over to your bed and he sits down, hissing in pain.
     "Peter, that's gonna need stitches, like... a lot of them." You say, intensely staring at the massive cut on his chest. "Let me go grab that medical kit from the bathroom. Can you take off your suit. My parents are both still at work so it's all fine." You say, giving him a worried smile.
     "Y-yeah." He says
     You go to the bathroom and make your way back to your bedroom with the medical kit, a cloth, cleaning solution and stitching supply's. Peter lays on the bed in nothing but his boxers. (NO YOU DONT OF ANYTHING WEIRD, THIS IS JUST OUR SWEET INNOCENT PETER PERFECT PRECIOUS PARKER!) You cringe at the cut on his chest as you walk over to your bed, sitting down next to him. 
     "Now this is gonna hurt like fuck, but you can hold my hand if you want love." You say, giving him a smile. He takes your hand in his, he traces shapes on your hand, something he does when he's nervous (😩OUR BOY). You put cleanser on the cloth and place it on the cut, he squeezes your hand and winces, since he has enhanced... well everything- your hand is practically breaking in his grip, but you don't mind.
     "Fuckkkk." He groans.
     "Relax Pete, it's just gonna make it worse."
     "Y/N! Please don't tell me to relax!! I messed up so bad!! You hear those cops outside!!??" He stands up and walks away, back facing you.
     "Y-yea.." you say... frowning.
     "Those are for me!! So please don't tell me to relax!!"
     You were gonna ask what happened but you knew it wasn't the time. Peter was pacing ur room, head in his hands. You stood up and walked over to him.
     "Hey, everything's gonna be okay. We can talk to Tony, he has connections. Your gonna make it through. For now you just need some rest Pete." You lull him, embracing him into a hug.
     You wrap your hands around his back and guide the two of you to your bed. You pull him down into you and pull the covers on top, not wanting to stress him more about his uncared for cut. Peter trembles in your grasp, there is nothing you can do besides running your hand through his tangled brown locks and just hugging him.
     "I love you." You whisper into his ear.
     Peter doesn't answer and you take that as a sign of him being asleep.
     You continue running your hand through his hair. You just wanted his life to be easier, after everything he's gone through. But right now, your just in the moment, and all you can do is hope.