2.

A/N: it's been a minute, let's do it

.......

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"AAH"

THUMP

"Oowwwwiieesss" I exclaimed. It was the next morning and had fallen out of my bed. GREAT. I got up and waddled over to my closet. "Hmmmm what shwould I weaw?" I look over and see the cutest dress I have ever seen. "EEEKSSS!!" It was a pink dress with a red silk bow on it, how could I have forgotten about it?
TIMESKIP

I arrive at school and go to my locker. "Hey chub" I hear from behind. "AAH" I yelp. I turned around to see a 3 boys? Girls? No idea. "I'm Reginald Jorge and this is Gretchinald and Karenald, we're the popular ones in this school."  Uhhh, ok?? Did I ask????? "Ok, weww my nwame ish Chungus," I responded hesitantly. "We're here to lighten up your drab life and ask you to come sit with us at lunch tomorrow" Reginald said as-a-matter-of-factly. "Ok I gwue-"

RIIINNGGGG (TIMESKIP)

"Oh Chungus, how your dress makes you shine as bright as a thousand stars"
"Oh, Tank youw :3"
I jolted up in a split second from the sound of laughing. I had been sleeping and dreaming of the dog boy. Oh how beautiful he was...

After waking up I had been made fun of a bit for the majority of my classes. "Hey you ok?" a mysterious voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw him. The dog boy. I blushed furiously and stuttered "I-I-I-I-I am o-o-ok.. f-f-fanks." AAAAAHHHHHHH I AM SO EMBARRASSED . He chuckled, " That's good, sorry about everyone, I know it must be hard being bullied, but I like you! Can we be friends?" I died on the inside when he asked me that.

"OF COURSE!"

A/N
Ik I haven't written anything in a while so I just decided to write this shiz a second chapter. Hope you enjoyed have a good day/night ✌️😐 -Badoobop