Get Lost With Me

Pairing: Battinson!Bruce Wayne X F!Reader

Summary: Parties aren't Bruce's thing, so when he sees you, an old friend, at a charity event he takes you somewhere more private.

Rating: R

Warnings: smut, minors dni, fingering, penetrative sex, unprotected sex (be safe kids. assume bc is involved in this situation), creampie, chocking, light hairpulling, cursing. Mentions of Bruce being taller than reader, mentions of reader having hair long enough to pull. Very brief mentions of sexual harrassment (NOT from Bruce), spoiler free!

WC: 5.3

Enjoy the sin. Feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments, any feedback is highly appreciated!

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

If there was something Bruce has always absolutely hated was this, fancy parties where Gotham's most elite would gather. He never really saw himself as one of those people. I mean sure, he alone was probably one of the richest men in the world, and it would seem like such a first world problem to anyone else other than him. Because who wouldn't want this? He knew half of Gotham would tear him apart if it meant being in his position for just a night. But to him this was only a superficial part of society. The fancy parties only the important people could attend were only a facade, and it meant nothing to him. He could actually be doing something to benefit the city of Gotham out there. But no, he was stuck here, all night, at some charity event surrounded by people who on the outside looked like high class, but who in reality were dirtier than half of Gotham's thugs. He had Alfred to thank for this one. He practically forced him out of the manor. It would be good to show his face at least once a year, he would say to Bruce. Though from what he knew, this time the host of said charity wasn't a mob boss or a dirty politician putting up the front of charity just to launder their dirty money. He knew this charity was for a good cause so he supposed it wasn't all so horrible. 

Still he hated the fact that he had to be here to begin with. He wasn't exactly one to associate and socialize with everyone. Sure, he was a man with manners, he would politely reciprocate any greetings or small talk he would receive. And he would respond to the occasional "Mr. Wayne" being called out. But his head wasn't fully in it, and he would do his best to excuse himself from any conversation anyone tried to start with him, in the most polite way possible of course. And he had accomplished to isolate himself to a more solitary area of the ballroom. But as much as he was not at all interested to engage in the party, he remained vigilant of his surroundings. He took note of anyone he recognized and made himself a mental note of those who he didn't or had just met. And he was blissfully surprised to finally find a familiar face that he didn't mind seeing. You. 

"Truly Miss L/N, it would be my pleasure to host you— and your father of course, in my home. Maybe then you could speak to me more about this wonderful charity of yours." Some man, you couldn't even bother to remember his name or who he was, spoke to you as you stood by the bar, leaning closer to you as he did. This is exactly why you hated events like these. This was exactly where middle aged high class men would come to gravitate towards the daughter of one of Gotham's most important businessmen. It was nauseating really, the way they almost preyed on someone young enough to be their daughter. 

"If you wish to know more about the charity you should speak with my father, he is the one running it. I am just an intern at the hospital the donations are going to." You spoke with disinterest, but with a surprisingly believable fake smile on your face. The man laughed, you didn't even know why. You had to hold back the urge to roll your eyes and you simply drowned your distaste in your alcoholic drink, hoping the kick of it would give you enough willpower to deal with this for the rest of the night.