Revenge

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n sighed as he zipped up his final duffle bag before hearing Auggie's voice.

Auggie:" Are you excited, Y/n?"

Y/n sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I guess, but I'm still a little nervous."

Jack appeared next to Y/n as he spoke, leaning against Y/n.

Jack:" Y/n this is a good thing, we get a new mobile home, and we can kill all the monsters we like."

Y/n smiled as he spoke, putting his suit and weapons in another duffle bag as he exited the abandoned apartment building.

Y/n:" Yeah, you're right."

Jack smiled as he spoke.

Jack:" I'm always right."

Auggie:" No, you're not."

Jack:" Auggie, fuck you, Auggie."

Auggie:" Fuck you, Jack."

Y/n then began to walk down the road making his way towards the hotel. He agreed to meet Rich and Raven there tomorrow, but as he walked by a building, Y/n began to hear a ringing in his ears as he slightly stumbled, hearing a ringing in his ears. Khonshu then appeared as he spoke worry in his voice.

Khonshu:" My son, are you okay?"

Y/n then fell to his knees as he saw a bright flash of light before looking up at the building as he spoke.

Y/n:" Jack, Auggie, we've been there before."

Jack:" Yeah, we have. I can sense it."

Auggie:" Yeah, I feel it too."

Y/n looked up at the building as he spoke.

Y/n:" Do you guys want to investigate?"

Both Jack and Auggie nodded as Y/n began to walk forward towards the building as the moon god spoke.

Khonshu:" My son, I do not think that is a good idea."

Y/n:" But Khonshu, this could hold secrets to our past."

Auggie:" Yeah, I mean, we could unlock the memories of who we once were."

Khonshu sighed, putting his hands in his coat pockets before speaking.

Khonshu:" Very well, but be careful."

Y/n nodded before entering the building, went into a bathroom, and changed into his moon knight suit before exiting, feeling drawn towards the upper levels of the building. Y/n began to walk up the stairs, hands clenching into fists; the lights flickered around Y/n before Y/n was met with a flash of light.

*Flashback*

Y/n P.O.V~

*Age ???*

I sat at my desk looking out the window, watching the 6th graders outside talking. I then turned my head, hearing my teacher's voice as they spoke.

Teacher:" Okay, everyone, please say hello to our new student Raoul Bushman."

I looked to see a young bald man wearing an army vest enter the class as he spoke, smiling, revealing sharp teeth as he spoke.

Raoul:" Thank you, Ms., but please, most people call me Jason for some reason."

Teacher:" Oh, okay, Jason. Go sit next Y/n there."

The teacher pointed at me as the man sat next to me, giving me a brief but sinister smile.

*Flashback end!*