Chapter 44

Summer's POV

This first week was amazing, we got a cute lil apartment near downtown Vancouver and I made some arrangements like stacking up a mini fridge as a bedside table in Sav's side of the bed and on top a box with different snacks. We decided to put the living room with a recliner for Sav next to the kitchen for her to be closer to it while watching tv. I also put a bowl filled with candies and treats in every bedroom.

I bought her a pregnancy pillow for her to be more comfortable while laying in the bed and a wooden bed table for meals in the room. I also stocked the kitchen with all kinds of salty and sweet junk food, and liters of soda, under the condition that she'd have at least a very nutritious meal each day.

I've been going to the office to get more used to it although my first official day is on Monday. I think I really got lucky with this job, well, if I can pull it off. It is in a real state agency more than global business but I'm not a real state agent per say. What I'll be doing is actually better. Real state agents will pass clients whom seem interested but not completely convinced to me and I have to persuade them of buying, but as it is a luxurious company, I will be taking them out to fancy restaurants, activities or places to make them not just like the properties but also de city and secure their purchase. When I decided on majoring in marketing I'd never imagine this was the type of marketing I'd do. However, it is fine, since Sav and I also have online college classes, the flexible schedule is perfect and the sales commissions are huge.

After my last unofficial day at work I went for a big walk around the city to become more familiar and I spotted plenty restaurants and buffets for Sav to indulge in. I arrived to the house and Sav was laying on the couch watching tiktoks while eating chips. We went out for dinner to an Italian restaurant around the corner and she ate a big pasta plate and more than half of the pizza we ordered to share. She was wearing a black sweater with a white skirt which she couldn't close anymore. When we arrived home she took off the sweater and I saw she was wearing pink lingerie underneath of it.

"Are you exited for our last weekend before classes and work babe?" I asked her

"Only if you fulfill your promise"

"How could I not? This weekend I'm gonna have you stuffed 24/7. By Monday you wont be able to fit in that skirt of yours. "

She laughed and looked at her distended belly resting on her lap. The funny thing is that we haven't bought that skirt to long ago but I prefer buying her clothes that will fir her tightly in a week or a couple and then donating them with just a couple of times worn. It's just the best strategy to keep her in tight clothes most of the time.