007

*.*:・゚ .: *・゚: . MUTUALS 
CHAPTER  SEVEN
OLD FRIENDS !
*.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

INSTAGRAM !

christophersturniolo
heyy
we haven't talked since i moved
how u doing?

skydowney
yeah, ig was grew apart
im doing fine what abt you and your brothers?

christophersturniolo
still annoying asf
and well some news about nick but
ill let him tell u himself
and  pretty much it

skydowney
mhm
what abt ur youtube channel?

christophersturniolo
it's been growing
so ur acting career

skydowney
you won't believe this
but i meet zendaya

christophersturniolo
NO FUCKING WAY
was she like we tougth she was?

skydowney
yea tbh she was so much nicer than  i tougth

christophersturniolo
well um do you wanna hang out soon?

skydowney
just us two or all of us ?
ether way one down

chistophersturniolo
all of us, and if your up to it maybe we could
film at video..ill pick u up at 3?

skydowney
bet

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

SKY SMILED TO HERSELF before putting her phone down and going to her closet. she picked out an outfit and went it her bathroom to take a shower. she took a long relaxing shower. (tbh who doesn't) she went to her dresser and brushed her hair. she out on a light makeup and she put her white shirt and white pants up with a white jacket.

she checked her phone for the time, 2:43. 'ok, ok i still have time' sky tougth to herself. she went downstairs and greeted her parents, "hi mom, hi dad!" she exclaimed. "where you going?" robert asked, raising one eyebrow up. "im meeting with sturniolo triplets, remember them?" she looked at him. "mhm chris, nick and matt was it?" robert asked. "yeah, we're filming a youtube video" she replied. "have fun!" susan exclaimed. she checked her phone for the time again, 2:55. "i still have five minutes till they get here mom" she hugged her. "where's justin?" she asked. "oh he went out with some girl named kenzie" he told her. "kenzie ziegler?" sky asked. "mhm" he replied.

they continued talking until a car pulled up into the street, making sky look at the window. "we'll gotta go bye!" she exclaimed. she opened the door and walked up to the door on the street. she smiled and waved. chris put down his window, "hii!" he exclaimed "get in we're getting McDonald's!" he added. she opened the back door and sat next to nick. "hi nick, i haven't seen you in so long!" sky hugged him. he hugged her back with a smile. "wait let's take a picture!" nick said.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★