Yumeno Clan

A field where dreams are always growing is the Yumeno clan's Unique Magic.

●May the Yumeno guide you●

It's a illusion that feels like reality, it can't be broken easily. It can change the scenery and change taste, touch, sound, smell. Living things like people, monsters and animals have a mind of their own and can make decisions for themselves. It can last for hours, it's also the only one that can be activated when the person is wake.

 It can last for hours, it's also the only one that can be activated when the person is wake

●Dirft off to deep sleep●

It can send multiple people sleep, they can't feel, hear, move anything almost like they died on the spot. Their heart slows down which makes them cold, pale and their breathing slows. This only lasts an hour.

●Dance with your Nightmares●

It sends the person to a dangerous place in the mind attacking them physically, mentally, emotionally affecting their real body. This goes until the Yumeno releases it or until they magic is getting low.

●Let your dreams grow like flowers●

It's sends multiple people to their own perfect world where the Yumeno can enter, manipulate and control someone's dreams. Victims experience joyous dreams suited to each person, taking advantage of their vulnerabilities and ensuring they are unable to tell the difference from reality. It lasts depending on if the victim gets out or when the Yumeno stops.

●Blossom like a MoonFlower●

Using creatures of the night such as moths and bats to help put up a barrier for hallucinations to effect people inside the barrier. Anything can happen inside the barrier, people will be confusing dreams with reality. It lasts for at least three hours.

_________________________________________The Yumeno clan can still do anything with their victim's mind while they're sleeping, daydreaming or if they fall into one of the abilities

The Yumeno clan can still do anything with their victim's mind while they're sleeping, daydreaming or if they fall into one of the abilities. The Yumeno can only enter the victim's mind if the victim is unaware of what's happening to them.

To activate the unique magic the Yumeno starts the spell with "May the Yumeno _________" for anything needed to help with or needling something summoned.
_________________________________________
Due to having A field where dreams are always growing, Yumeno descendents only have this unique magic instead their very own for many generations. Yukio is the first in the clan to actually have his own and clan's unique magic.

The Yumeno family passes down the ability that allows people that share the same blood to create, shape, enter and manipulate the dreams of others including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, manifesting and observing dreams as well as nightmares and daydreams. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or entrap people in mental/spiritual/emotional danger within dreams.

In some cases, the Yumeno's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim (mental or physical) affecting the physical form, and otherwise breaking the line between reality and dream.