THREE.

A/N: hey everyone! before you start this, i wanted to let you know that i originally uploaded this chapter much shorter than it is now, but then i read it over and realized it stopped at an awkward place, and that i wanted to show a little bit more to the story. k hope y'all enjoy!

    Dylan looked at the Cobra Kai website as she laid on her bed and sighed

Dylan looked at the Cobra Kai website as she laid on her bed and sighed. She was starting to want to join the team more and more, smiling at the thought of being able to help protect her friends. She pulled out her phone, opening her dad's contact and floating her finger above the call button. She knew he would say yes, but the money was the issue. She did remember Miguel saying something about possibly getting her a discount though. She nodded to herself, before letting her finger press on the call button and letting it ring. Her dad picked up, but it was hard to make out his voice with the multiple shouting voices in the background. Eventually, it got quieter and her dad's voice became clearer.

"Hey pumpkin, I think I might have a little bit of time," he paused, before coming up to the phone again, "whatcha need?" He said.

"I was wondering if there was any way I could join this karate dojo near the school, my friend Miguel is in it and he said he could get me a discount if I join." She said, trying to emphasize the discount part of the sentence.

"Well, I think it is a good idea to join something like that. Give me the website info and ask your friend Miguel how much of a discount we're talking about and I'll see what we can do. Did you ask Stacy?" Her dad asked. She smiled at his response, but frowned as she realized she didn't ask her yet.

"No..." She said, trailing off. He sighed before talking again.

"Well, she's also your parent now too, so just at least ask her." He said. She nodded, she knew that her aunt was a giant fan of dangerous sports like that, but maybe she could turn her around. Dylan nodded, saying a short bye to her dad when he realized he had to go and she smiled, getting up and going into the living room and seeing no one occupying the tv. She grabbed the remote quickly, changing the channel to something interesting.

"Dinner!" She heard her aunt loudly say in the kitchen several minutes later and she got up and went to get some. She got herself a plate of food, and sat at the dinner table with her Aunt and Demetri, picking at her dinner with a fork, causing her aunt to eye her. Dylan looked at Demetri, who sat reading a book in silence, then looked at her aunt, who was already looking at her. Her aunt gave her a small smile.

"Aunt Stacy.." She said, pausing and looking in her aunt's eyes, "Is there any way that I could join the karate team that my friend Miguel is on? It's over in that strip mall in Reseda and Dad already said he'll look into it, but I wanted to make sure it was okay with you too." Dylan said, grinning slightly. Her Aunt smiled at the girl's words and paused, looked at Demetri, before looking at the blonde girl next to her again.

"You can, as long as Demetri and Eli pick you up everyday and take you home, I don't want you walking that far home everyday." She said smiling, making Dylan grin, get up and hug her Aunt, before quickly sitting down. Demetri stopped reading his book, dramatically sighing as Dylan looked at her cousin, smiling at the fact her cousin had to now follow her around.