Chapter 4: Louder Than Bombs

Taehyung: I forgot to mention my name to you.
Y/n: Oh yeah.. I forgot you had one to be honest. *laughs*
Taehyung: *Laughs* It's Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae. And maybe one day.. You will be Kim Y/n. *smirks*
*Y/n gets shy, yet angry at the same time and smacks the top of Taehyung's head*
Y/n: And maybe one day.. You will be RIP Kim Taehyung.
Author: That's rough buddy.. At least you tried :>
Taehyung: Wait what-
Y/n: Nothing! *innocent smile*
~BOOM!~
*When they hear the sound Taehyung instantly shields Y/n which brings her back to the bombing from when she was a child when her older brother shielded her from it. In the end, it killed their mother. Taehyung's action made Y/n start sobbing and made her hold onto Taehyung even tighter. Taehyung was surprised by this action and didn't know how to react or why she was sobbing and at this moment the guard comes to Taehyung and Y/n and ushers them outside. Once they are outside more guards surround them and then a gunshot goes off and then the next moment a guard is on the ground bleeding out and seeing the guard like this reminding her of mother she squats down crying and rocking back and forth. Taehyung sees this and tells some of his guards to go get the car ready. As he picks up Y/n bridal style, she blacks out.*
Taehyung: You're going to be okay, Y/n. I promise, you're going to be okay...
*Time skip*
*Taehyung barges into ???'s office and approaches him yelling..*
Taehyung: WTH YOONGI-SSI!!
*At this, Yoongi turns around to face Taehyung.* [image 1]

*Taehyung reaches Yoongi and grabs him by his collar

*Taehyung reaches Yoongi and grabs him by his collar. As Yoongi's guards come to stop him, Yoongi tells them to stop.*
Yoongi: What do you want, Tae?
Taehyung: I WANT YOU IN A GRAVE!
Yoongi: Why? I did nothing to you.
Taehyung: Oh really "i did nothing" *he mimics*! You know
exactly what you did!
Yoongi: And what exactly was that?
Taehyung: You bombed and attacked my house! You killed one of my men... and-and Y/n was there and.. now...
*Taehyung muffled the last part underneath his breath*
Yoongi: shocked* Y/n?
Taehyung: Yes Y/n! And why would you care?!
Yoongi: Because she's MY sister!
Author: Taeyung didn't understand at all what was happening. How could these two people be related... I mean I see they both wanted to murder Taehyung at some point....blah...blah...blah
*Taehyung's grip on Yoongi loosens and Yoongi takes this opportunity to grab Taehyung by the collar with one hand up in a fist.*
Yoongi: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!
Taehyung: You're the one who sent someone to shoot us!
Yoongi: How was I supposed to know that she was there?!
Taehyung: (to self) this doesn't make any sense! This cold b*st@rd has no heart.. while Y/n...
Yoongi: What happened to her?!
Taehyung: She's in the hospital..
*As Taehyung says this, Yoongi pulls back his fist to punch Taehyung.*
Yoongi: I will kill you for this..
Taehyung: For something that was your fault?!
*Taehyung shrugs Yoongi off.*
Taehyung: When was the last time you saw her, paid any visits or attention to her? What makes you care about her so much now?
Yoongi: She's my blood. I have to take care of her. The only family I have left. She's my little sister and even if I haven't spoken to her in a long time I still watch over her. A few months ago I sent one of my men to tell me about her and he never came back. That's when you decided to go messing with her heart and that's why we are here!
*Taehyung is rendered speechless*
Yoongi: What makes you think you are different from him? (Jungkook)
Taehyung: the fact that I'm nothing like you for one, the fact that she actually showed me a part of herself that I didn't know was there and that she trusted me enough to do so.
Yoongi: It's not like you would be there to protect her.
Taehyung: At least I WAS there. Where were you all those years? I would kill you for her.
Yoongi: And you think that's what she would want? I may not have been there for her actively but I had my reasons... if I was there, then my enemies would target her and use her against me. She would probably be dead if I hadn't kept my distance.
*The two both go silent to comprehend what just happened.*
Yoongi: Is she okay..?
Taehyung: I- I don't know...