Chapter 11

Someone's pov

In the castle of the north where dragons live, there a king sitting in the throne, blood is in every cornor of the room.

The king's eyes is close, focusing in making a plan on how to prevent his thirstiness... he already try all the possibilities in preventing his thirsty, thirsty of the unkown thing.

For the past thousand of years the king try to drink blood. Human blood, monster, elf, dwarf and even dragon...but none of them work.

The only thing that can make his thirstiness disappear for about 1 hour is to intimate.

The kingdom is full of woman, and that is the king's order. To bring lots of women...

Ofcourse his a king after all. He has a harem.

But even bringing lot's of women's in his kingdom the thirst won't go away. Yes it will go away but only for 1 hour.

His forehead furrowed..

He was about to go wild out of frustration when someone open the bigdoor infront of him.

He open his eyes, looking at the person whom interfere on what he is about to do..

It turns out it is his right hand man

His right hand man kneel down his other hand in the floor while the other is in his knee.

"Your majesty, I came to report a important thing--" his words were cut when the king spoke.

"How important is that? That you need to enter here that you need to interfere with my private buisnesses?" I said putting my hand to my chin and lean my elbow to the arm rest

He didn't flinch, even after hearing his cold voice.

The king smirk upon seeing his right hand man not flinching upon hearing his voice.. this is the reason why I choose him as my second hand... he is strong.

"Continue.." I said

Upon hearing those words he stand up and took the paper from his pocket and read it.

"A woman has try to enter the kingdom, and she successfully break the barrier the knight's whom she is fightin says that she is maybe in grand celestial level 2---" his words was cut off when the  king interfere

"A she? Heh... what kind of joke.. and which clan is she?" The king ask

"That your majesty is still unknown and currently now, they are still chasing her." He said

"What kind of joke is this?? A mere woman dare to enter the kingdom of dragon!? And those knights can't even stop her!? What a joke!" The king said in disbelief

Wait

Did he just said that woman is in grand celestial level 2? Impossible even women dragons only achieve celestial level 3 and that's it...

The king is now drowned in his deep thoughts, he snapped back to reality when his right hand man fake a cough

"She seems strong, I will order you to capture her, and bring her alive to me." After saying those words he then dismiss him

"Yes, your majesty king Ryoto ajax drakon." After he say that he then walk away

"Wait" ryoto ask

"What does she look like"

His right hand man take a paper from his pocket then gave it to the king

"You can now go." Ryoto said

He open the paper and saw the most beautiful woman he see ever in his life.

She has a emerald green eyes a black braided hair, she is wearing a face veil. She is also wearing a traditional dress from disyerto.

Interesting

He thought

End of someone's pov

Flashback before alessia enter the north kingdom and breaking the barrier.

"Is this it?" Alessia ask to his spirits

Frostine nodded

"Okay so we are going to ente---" before I can finish my words anemone interfere

"My lady, there is a barrier...." anemone said

Tsk

Such troublesome, this is such a waste of my time

I touch the barrier with my one hand and close my eyes and put all my focus on breaking the barrier. I feel all my mana rush to my right hand where I'm currently touching the barrier.

A few seconds has past and finally I break it

I made a spirit fusion with barak because I'm 100% sure that this will alarm the people, because I just break the barrier...

I run as fast as I can in a form of cheetah

And there I heard a load roar, and its not coming from a mere monster but It's coming from a DRAGON.

What the hck!? That old tree just throw me here in the center of this strong creature!

Arrghhh! I hope that Old tree will be bald soon!

Meanwhile in the heart of the forest the old tree sneeze and felt a chill down his spine.. and some leaves are falling after he sneeze.

Issss....sooommeeeoonnee....taaalkkkiiinggg....abooouuttt....mmeeee????.....weeellll....thhhaaatt....issss...noooottt....suuuppprriissinngg...afftterr....allll.....IIIII'mmmmm....faaammoouuus....

After saying those words he chuckle

Alessia then hide to some tree..

But that doesn't work to them, dragons are so sharp...

"Ughh! So troublesome! That s*n of a b*tch!" She still curse the old tree who is right now have his beauty rest but every minute he sneeze...

I think this is because I'm old that I keep sneezing.

He think

Meanwhile alessia, in the mids of running one dragon transform into his hybrid form.

Oh gosh this is a big trouble

I transform into my hybrid form too

But then another dragon turns to hybrid form and they started running towards me

Ohhh this will be a good troublesome fight...

♡♡♡♡