Emotional Support

Third person
Jeff ran from bens tech room stopping at the door for a split second. "Thanks slender for letting me watch." He stated as he continued to run towards the front door and into the forest dogging janes knifes and Nina's whining on the way. He started calling for smile dog after about fifteen minutes of running not wanting to explain to E.j how he would know he had him. E.j walked out of the forest with smile dog and Jeff immediately ran to him grabbing the dog and smiling.

Y/n creeped out from behind a tree watching the boys. 'Hm emotional support id say' They thought to themselves. He started to tear up. After a couple seconds he began to cry and Thank eyeless jack over and over again. 'He's an emotional wreck without that dog.' Eyeless jack bent down and put his hand on his shoulder. "Its ok he's fine."

After about a minute he calmed down and rubbed his eyes. After another minute he calmed down some more. "Sorry for um...crying. Thank you and sorry a-again." Jeff fumbled his words obviously tired and stressed. Eyeless jack didn't know what to do since he couldn't express his concern due to the mask. So he simply nodded while kneeling down to his level.

'Jeff is emotionally and mentally unstable.' Hm noted. Y/n turned to leave snapping a picture of the teary eyed boy his dog and the blue boy who they would assume looks confused and clueless under that mask. They'd make a cute couple.' Y/n left to go over all of the creepypastas mental and physical problems. 'They might be killers but there still human... Well most of them anyways they need to focus on there health both mental and physical for once.'

Jeff was on his knees holding smile when he realized he wasn't moving even tho he knew that he was alive because he saw what happened his panic took over. "What happened why isn't he moving!?" The panic was obvious in his voice. He got up putting smile on the ground as he grabbed e.j by the collar. "What happened to him!? why isn't he moving!? where did you find him!? is he ok!?" This was the first time eyeless jack had ever saw him angry well angry at him at least.

"Hey hey hey calm down he's fine he's sleeping. I found him in the forest he got caught in a bear trap." Jeff who was still towering over eyeless jack calmed down slightly. The other male simply pushed him back slightly and pointed towards the dog. When Jeff turned around smile stirred in his sleep. He quickly ran to him sliding down on his knees scraping them up and ruining his pants. "Oh smile I thought I lost you." He shifted in his sleep waking up slowly Jeff hugged smile letting his head rest within his long red fur. He sat there for a good minute before he yawned eyeless jack noticed and decided to change the subject and the mood.

"Whens the last time you've slept?" He questioned. Jeff took a minute before replying. "Don't remember." His reply was slow and quiet as smile fully woke up and looked down at his best friend and master as he smiled and wagged his tail jeff began to fall asleep causing smile to slow his tail and lower his body so jeff was more comfortable. E.j stepped closer and put a hand on smiles head petting him. He then moved to Jeff placing a hand on his back and rubbing it slowly to calm him as he leaned him back into his arms and chest.

Jeff laid in his arms and began to slightly shiver. Jeff curled up into jack and pressed his head against his chest still dead asleep. It was clear to jack that he hadn't slept in days or weeks to months even. He waited a couple minutes for Jeff to get more comfortable. He picked him up bridal style as he turned to smile he asked if smile could walk and he jumped up as if to say anything for Jeff.

As he started to walk back to the mansion Jeff started to shiver more and seeing as how they were about twenty minutes away from the house and jeff didn't have his hoodie on, only a thin long sleeve eyeless jack decided to put him down against a random tree and put his hoodie onto him. Jeff snuggled into the warm black hoodie ignoring the tar on the outside. Before eyeless picked him back up he noticed someone within the trees and called out to them making sure Jeff was leaned up against the tree in a safe position. "Whose there?" They stepped out from behind a tree with their hands up. "Sorry did I scare you?"

Eyeless jack moved infront of Jeff. "I don't like you, newcomers are always different they don't fit in." Eyeless jack frowned even more under his mask. "Is it because of that other new proxy?" He questioned. "There not a new proxy." Eyeless jack stated as the other fully emerged from within the shadows. "Oh yeah that's right there your new babysitter that slendermans to stressed to worry about. Because he's losing." The last statement made eyeless jack mad. "Were not losing to that lowlife devil."

The man from within the trees stepped out even more getting closer to eyeless jack. "Devil?" He questioned. "He said it multiple times in battle that he's a devil and not a demon." Eyeless jack stated.   They might be enemies but demons and devils alike they have respect when they fight. Eyeless jack has noticed in battle that if one of the slender brothers are injured before battle he doesn't fight them he only defends. He doesn't know why but he feels it is strange that zalgo is an enemy.