𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒 : 𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼

The same boring classes, stuck in this small apartment of mine .......it's as if my life is stuck in a cd player.....almost the same thing happens  everyday

Still other classes have some redeeming factors , with genuinely intresting classes .....unlike "Creative writing".....

Honestly I chose this class cause i absolutely enjoy writing..... practically in love with it, so doing it as an official class and having challenges and genuine criticism that would actually help me improve sounded like a win-win situation

Maybe it would have been  , if it were onsite classes

Not whatever this is...... honestly it looks like most of the time the teacher herself don't wanna be here , stuck in a tiny thumbnail at the corner of a screen...

And honestly ....can anyone blame her? Most and by that I mean 90%of the kids have their videos and mic off and refuse to actually participate in class, and send in half assed assignments.....am pretty sure the few students who actually bother to answer her back is the reason she is still on the other side of the screen .

And yeah the classes i have 2 days a week that sounds almost boring, doesn't have any redeeming factors.....

Except One.....one huge factor ....and that factor being Jung Wookjin....

My crush .

oh wait scratch that 

 my zoom call crush.

Being a 2nd year In the music department , he has taken these classes to better express his thoughts .....or atleast that's what he said during the introductions at the beginning of the session .

He is probably the reason , I actually look forward to this class at all to begin with ...

Cause on the other side , he always greets with a bright smile.....even if it's not aimed at me ....

And now stuck in this small box away from everyone i cared about , in this monotonous life of  mint walls , a white bed and beige furniture he is the much needed splash of pink .

_________________________

Getting to classes early was never my thing....but now that's what i regularly do with all my classes , cause in case I get logged out cause of network issues

And like always i log in , but this time the first sight that greets  me is that of Wookjin's bright eyes and parted red lips .  Both of us jump a bit , and he blinks his eyes in the same endearing manner before breaking into a beaming smile .....

making me instantly shut my video off......... 

i lift a hand to my cheeks .... and they are burning ......

was that smile......for me ?

And even still , his window  stays next to mine at the upper right corner , and a giddy warm feeling rise in my stomach, and am sure am smilling wide , but that's no a concern as Wookjin's seeking eyes have long shifted, and the tail of his lips have curled to give way at a almost identical fox like laugh at Junhyung , who i notice .....is suspiciously hiding his lips .....

by pulling his hoodie up to his eyes and holding it there 

Junhyung just softly goes " nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong " proceeding to completely cover his face .

and right next to him is Lyon's screen  , and honestly they looks like they are having a existential crisis on live.....yikes.

The class carries on like always , while one of the female students reads out her work for the last day as other students listen and work on their own writing.