CHAPTER 1

THIRD POV

...As always JK was scrolling through his Instagram tryna find his new victim to harass until they eventually block him and then he start all over again same the same ass bullshit and why you may ask, he was bored asf and one more thing

'Lonely'

Yeah, he was ashamed of it but ain't anything better than covering all your shame with non-reality right? what the worst that could happen other than when his problems confront him in the future and have nowhere to run to then either face them on but it will be too late to face them later and he might die of loneliness, depression, and anxiety...

Yep, he also overthinks so he talks to people to at least not feel so lonely even so cuss at him and block him obviously, he still appreciates it even tho I cuss the fuck out of Samantha for being a bitch or laughing at Veronica's ashy lace front, OOOOOOH don't forget Jessicas' who got cheated on even tho I told that her fault.

It's easy to confront people when you are just facing your screen without seeing or hearing you, but when it comes back to reality Jk is the introverted, depressed, lonely boy who has anxiety. 

JK POV

"At least give me someone decent GOD!", JK shouted at his phone as he blocked Jamal who was talking about how big his dick was, he was annoyed.

Hoseok2

Bio: WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT HAPPINESS RIGHT😍😍

following 45 / follower 10.5k

ONLINE

"BOOM, I have found my next target", jk shouted as he smirked in his room about 1 am on Saturday in his lonely apartment. 

JungleCock

Well, well don't you look like a baby boy would you like to be Daddys huh?

00:55 am

Hoseok2

typing...