Chapter 4

JUNGKOOK POV

"FUCK university", JK cussed as he was on his way to the bathroom. After 15min he came out and walked to his mirror which was a kind of a routine every time he finished bathing.

"Bitch what's the point of me attending the gym if I'm only getting fatter", he said with insecurity. After he dressed up and headed straight for the door as he was too lazy to make himself breakfast.

'Arrived 2min late and now the whole class is staring at me fuck' jk thought. With his insecurity jk felt embarrassed the whole class and felt like he was cornered with nowhere to go, "Shit my anxiety is kicking in, when is this damn class ending", he whisper yelling at himself.

RING RING

Saved by the bell he sprinted out of the class as he headed to the school bathroom for some alone time or as I like to put it as to get my shit together. Once he cooled down he was headed to the cafeteria when he bumped into someone, 'Shit this is a shitty day' jk thought. "I'm sorry, I really am", jk stared apologies not even meeting the eyes of the person he bumped into.

"Woah there Pretty Boy it's cool", ignoring the nickname, relief is what he felt until he saw who he bumped into, 'FUCK, WHY TF DID I HAVE TO ME YOU', JK thought.